Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha i just used to say roshan from driftline set it up, usually didnt cost that much although it has been 5 years since ive been there. did you need a visa for US or you could stay <30days without one?

lol gl florida
    Last edited by cln; 08-26-2011, 12:26 AM.
    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• 90 days with a visa waiver application.

smarttraveler.gov or some shit... google it, it tells you what you need.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• =D

Originally posted by Smeeeb
        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Wowoooweewaahh!

Comment

• haha nw neni, those from streeter? thats exactly how mine arrived accept i had to havem delivered to 2 diff addresses to stay under 1k gst tax ><
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• yeh imma sweet didnt need to get it sent to different places just to work haha. opened the first one so far only and got a two very small chips in the lip ><" i hope the rest are okay when i get them hope

Comment

• Gonna tell us what they are? or is it top secret?

Comment

• oxer u cunt face

s2

Comment

• oh they xd9s my bad =)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                      oxer u cunt face

s2
                      Wut cunt!?

<3

Originally posted by neni View Post
                      oh they xd9s my bad =)
                      Nice!

Comment

• come to PCM.

Comment

• this dude from melb is running 10" wide reasrs adn 9.5" wide fronts

17s

unknown offsets

Comment

• Needs more low.

Comment

• doesnt look like legit matt black, almost spray can like?

Comment

• these are 17X10 +30 - 245/40 R17 but i just got some 225/45s fitted on yesterday

fronts are 17X9.5 +35 - Front tyres at the moment are 225 .

dunno profile of front tyres

Comment

Working...
                                X