sigpic

Comment

• bahahahaha...not yet mang...LOL
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• tell me yerh? think nat will like it more than the accord =(
        sigpic

Comment

• Nat likes it? so u saying girls dig my car? wtf, why am i still single? why have i not been approached by a female and complimented on my car....this is booooshiet...../wrists....LOL =P

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
            Nat likes it? so u saying girls dig my car? wtf, why am i still single? why have i not been approached by a female and complimented on my car....this is booooshiet...../wrists....LOL =P
            lol well you know nat, honda and black? nat likes LOL
            sigpic

Comment

Nat likes it? so u saying girls dig my car? wtf, why am i still single? why have i not been approached by a female and complimented on my car....this is booooshiet...../wrists....LOL =P

Then do chaps laps! mohsen knows whatsup

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                lol well you know nat, honda and black? nat likes LOL
                actually nah i didnt know...LOL =P terribles me. So she drive a bleck FD then id assume.

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                you mean bait cops.....ROFL
                nah im sure once they see the RHS fender they'll LOL hard.....bahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post

Comment

• hmm found some RS and Work lips for sale at a fair price

now i just need to persuade my friend to get 6" lips for the VS-KFs
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

actually nah i didnt know...LOL =P terribles me. So she drive a bleck FD then id assume.

you mean bait cops.....ROFL
                      nah im sure once they see the RHS fender they'll LOL hard.....bahahahahaha
                      nah she doesnt, hence why shes sad, she wants to spray it black, by the car she wants ia a black dc5r/s
                      sigpic

Comment

• =O
                        LOLOLOL, sheee saaa krazyyy...hhahaha.
                        well ima get ready to go to work and drive my ugly car with crap RHS fender....weowoewoewoewoewoewoewoe
                        yes i love over exaggerating it...hahaha

Comment

• who knows how to weld steel properly? want rip the little pipes off my muffler and tack on some new tips

Comment

• I do...

Wait for me. lol
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• when you headn back to aus ox? u near the cyclone thats gonna hit the us? grow some balls moe just go to glenroy exhaust and straight pipe that shit
                              - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                                when you headn back to aus ox? u near the cyclone thats gonna hit the us? grow some balls moe just go to glenroy exhaust and straight pipe that shit
                                Nah dude, Im back in so cal, so far away from all that noise. Ill be back later next week.

Fuck glenroy doing straight pipe, unless you have a spare arm and leg.
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X