Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting woken up at 630am on sunday morning by the cat throwing up on my bed, on the floor of my room, then taking it to the laundry and it throwing up in there too

Comment

• lot's of fun ^

Got my 17" wheels installed today, plans to spray them gloss black.

Comment

• thank god i dont own any pets. hahaha

Comment

• so like its always good to go to carwashes with mates, they can lend you a helping hand when getting beached on the exit ><
          sigpic

Comment

• went and looked at a w114 merc today. paintwork was in decent condition apart from a few spots where its rubbed thru to the metal, nothing pin striping couldnt cover tho. little bit of rust but nothing major. interior was in good nick apart from a rip in the drivers seat. some of the window winders didnt work properly. he had it serviced yesterday, oil, filter, coolant, auto tranny, spark plugs. took a while to crank over and start which was to be expected, it idled fine aswell but when we took it for a lil test drive it sounded/felt like it was mis firing, but when stopping and idling again it stopped.

if it wasnt for that i reckon we woulda bought it for $1500.

gotta keep looking for another car, but im not just looking for mercs, im wide open to something.

starting to think our expectations are to high for them tho.

Comment

• i'd be a bit sus if he had just done a service on the car before you came to have a look

the car could have been neglected with pitch black oil and shit, but if he puts new oil in there he can hide those kind of things

also could be using heavier grade oil to quieten down noises in the gearbox and engine
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• it snapped a fan belt last weekend when he started it, and had been in his shed for the last couple of years.

Comment

• why are r33s so much cheaper than r32s?

Comment

• bcoz too many hektik fully sick people have ruined the R33 and is now failing. =[

something along the lines of that.
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• 33's aka taxi's, every man and his dog has one
                      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• AND, because r32's actually look half decent.
                        You see an r33, and you instantly think "gah, another skyline with a cannon"
                        You see an r32, and you think "hey, that's a really fucking nice looking car!"

Comment

• R34s are becoming common too :/ wish I kept My 32

Comment

• group buy on r35s fellas?

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                            so like its always good to go to carwashes with mates, they can lend you a helping hand when getting beached on the exit ><
                            BAWSSSSSS

Comment

• lol i have had a 32, 33, 34 in that order. wish i had money for an R35

Comment

• American chicks dig my accent.
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X