Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question, does the downshift crew meet much?
    Given, my car won't be registered till the end of the year, just wondering
    Oh, and order some Eibach springs today.

Comment

• You can usually find them at the jdmst eomm's....
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Thanksss,
        Although i'm doubting a jdmst meet will appreciate a completely black german car... hahahah

Comment

• Meh... I roll up to them in melbs in euro cars all the time... Fuck teh haterz!

Comment

• been back to walmart ox? please take photos
            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• hahahahahhaha

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                been back to walmart ox? please take photos
                Not yet, but Ill bring my camera when I go back.

Comment

• if you see someone driving around on a golf cart slap a sw sticker on it lol, or better yet jdmst
                  - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                  Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• lolwut?

Comment

• fucking lol at your dp

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        Fucken oaf. Gotta suprise for all you guise
                        Same here, we got a new facebook for you.......oh shiitt....i ruined it.....fkfkfkfk abort abort abort........LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                          Just got my first car, I got lucky, I bought my car from Colin at Composite 4 customs, as in, the same Colin that built that 200sx that was in Hot 4's a few months ago

Link
                          I just vommed in my mouth a little bit....

Although, keen to see your Merc. Euro ftw
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• fellas. Need a hand here. Running roughly -3 camber in the front and i took my wheels off lately and i noticed there is about a 2cm bald patch running around on the edge of the wheel that has the most contact with the road. Yeah i was thinking the usual, toe may be off however the wear of the tyre is unusual. Its just that 2cm bald patch that can tell you that i been running camber. The rest of the tyre you would not suspect that i was running camber. For comparison the rears are fine. No camber wear noticeable..yet.

Suggestions? Going for an alignment again soon due to the defect so i dont know whats off or not. But atleast its something i can investigate on the alignment machine. car is FWD btw if it matters

last alignment specs for the front;
                            Camber -3.6
                            Caster +3.5
                            Total toe 0
                            Last edited by private_numero; 08-17-2011, 05:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                              fellas. Need a hand here. Running roughly -3 camber in the front and i took my wheels off lately and i noticed there is about a 2cm bald patch running around on the edge of the wheel that has the most contact with the road. Yeah i was thinking the usual, toe may be off however the wear of the tyre is unusual. Its just that 2cm bald patch that can tell you that i been running camber. The rest of the tyre you would not suspect that i was running camber. For comparison the rears are fine. No camber wear noticeable..yet.

Suggestions? Going for an alignment again soon due to the defect so i dont know whats off or not. But atleast its something i can investigate on the alignment machine. car is FWD btw if it matters

last alignment specs for the front;
                              Camber -3.6
                              Caster +3.5
                              Total toe 0
                              LOL at rhys, seems normal, rear why not much camber wear? coz you FWD, when u step on gas front wheels turn, rears just there rolling
                              sigpic

Comment

• I was thinking it was normal too nam. However like i mentioned, the bald patch...its bald. The rest of the tyre is fine even though it still has contact on the road. And for a 9.5inch wheel with 9inch worth of tyre tread...2cm of a section of the tyre thats bald and the rest doesnt haven any indication of camber wear i find odd.

Even jases euro doesnt have this. Was talking to him about it before. He has ran his tyres (correct me if im wrong jase) for at least longer than 6+ months last time i asked and that was in jan. He said my toe should be +2 in the front to compensate for the camber?

Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                                X