Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was gonna ask if anyone wanted to split a shipping charge on stance works apparel

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
      ????????????

Comment

• found a car i want. and old man wants it too. fuck yeah. now to see if the douchebag seller will sell to me before the ebay auction finishes

Comment

• Just got my first car, I got lucky, I bought my car from Colin at Composite 4 customs, as in, the same Colin that built that 200sx that was in Hot 4's a few months ago

Link

the car was on eBay but I went up and saw him, and walked away with it that afternoon.
          (Not the show car by the way haha, but instead and '87 230e)

Comment

• wow, that S14... i have no words to describe how much i dislike it...
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• ^^^^ thisssssss
              Originally posted by Smeeeb
              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Personal preference I guess, but the thing is, i have seen it in real life, the thing is, the paint quality and the ridiculous amount of time you can see has gone into it. You just have to appreciate it, but, alas, it's not my car

Comment

• Meh, its still a nissan...
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• yeah its just personal preference, i understand the amount of work that would've gone into it, just seemed a bit 2001 to me

Comment

• Completely agree with you roman, my exact first thoughts as well.
                      Wish there were more people in the Gold Coast/Brisbane scene though :/

Comment

• Completely agree with you roman, my exact first thoughts as well.
                        Wish there were more people in the Gold Coast/Brisbane scene though :/

Comment

• There are
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• :O

Comment

• Yeah but like, as far as I can find out, there hasn't been any meet's for stanced cars has there?

Comment

• Ox has all the contacts for stance

Comment

Working...
                                X