• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by neni View Post
    Aw yeaaaa swift and shift couriers!
    Followed by our favourite pizza boys!

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
      fuckk dropped my hdd and now its fucked. 2tb of tv shows and docos down the drain dnaedfhenjodejdn2398rj8923rnfdjksfndkf
      fffuuuuu

Does the PC detect anything when you plug it in? In some cases some of the stuff might still be retrievable...

Comment

• doesnt turn on, i pulled it out of its case and put it in the fridge over night. gonna buy another enclosure today and hopefully pull some stuff off it. od'ing
        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Swift & Shit was on instead of Man Vs Wild, not happy!

Comment

• brakes fked...winnah
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
              Swift & Shit was on instead of Man Vs Wild, not happy!
              i was not happy either

!

Comment

• i gots many FaceBook like stickers and the iLLest baseball jacket today....LOOOOOL

Comment

• Blah....

White e46 330Ci BMW's = A Bitch to find for sale!

Comment

• lol overheard muzzas at the gym talking about zyzz dieing, they sound so shocked. kids gonna be bigger than tupac!

Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• who gives a flying fuck

Comment

• dunno mang but theres gonna be a 1minute silence at stereosonic

Comment

• fuck your stupid eccy smashing rave parties

Comment

• Items - $138.00
                            Shipping - $34.60

Total - $172.60

@ lowly gentlemen

Comment

• got a box full of threads today. fuckin win. christmas in august

Comment

• ????????????

Comment

Working...
                                X