This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want a r32.

all the manuals ive found on ebay/carsales have already been modded and i dont want an auto,

any other suggestions?

Comment

• Comment

• i think the heater core in the Z is leaking FFFFUUUUUUUUUU

it is in the worst fucking spot to reach, gah

will try and pull it out 2moro and see if its fixable, if not i'll have to track one down or find a similar one ASAP

new door locks and ignition barrel are arriving mid week and i want to get the RWC done by the end of the week
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• If you need parts, hit up Lindsay at The Z Shop in Glen Iris. Top bloke, old school service, heaps of parts on site (huge workshop), a real Z guru, just be patient with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
            If you need parts, hit up Lindsay at The Z Shop in Glen Iris. Top bloke, old school service, heaps of parts on site (huge workshop), a real Z guru, just be patient with him.
            i might sign up viczcar forum to look for parts as there is a few 260z 2+2s being parted

Comment

• good idea, should be plenty of stuff floating around, be warned though, the Z crowd is full of old fuddy-duddy purists lol

Comment

• ha ha yeah i thought so, i looked around and all the threads where people ask how to lower the Z by 3" or more is met with a wave of disapproval

Comment

• is zyzz really dead?
                  Originally posted by Smeeeb
                  Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• ^ lol siff!, /fit/ groupies are having bunnies stressing though haha
                    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• ragequit trying to remove the demister in the Z

considering going the electric heater route just so i don't have to touch any of those damn hoses that are so hard to reach, positioned at the most awkward spots

Comment

• dw, more important things than zyzz mang, like how i should put my StanceWorks windshield sticker. goin down the side or across the top.....saaa tough these decisions mang.
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                          is zyzz really dead?
                          who is that guy anyway?

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                          dw, more important things than zyzz mang, like how i should put my StanceWorks windshield sticker. goin down the side or across the top.....saaa tough these decisions mang.
                          Down the side brah IMO

Comment

• ahha tranz thats what im deciding =/. depends if it even fits going down the side though. gg gfc v2.0 aus dollars gone from 1.10 to 1.01 in just over a week! to put shares back in the banks or not too.. that is the question of the day
                            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                            Originally posted by TRaNz
                            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                              dw, more important things than zyzz mang, like how i should put my StanceWorks windshield sticker. goin down the side or across the top.....saaa tough these decisions mang.
                              hmm i as well am wondering. havent got mine yet though

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                              who is that guy anyway?
                              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScpYvvXg62k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScpYvvXg62k[/ame]

big roid munching unit?
                              Originally posted by Smeeeb
                              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                                is zyzz really dead?
                                yes
                                Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                                Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                                who is that guy anyway?

Down the side brah IMO
                                anyone play f1 2010?
                                just started career and was 2nd in the wet in hard mode at bahrain and masa bumps me on the last lap.
                                i may or may not have raged.

Comment

Working...
                                X