Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oxer reppin stanceworks melb meet on front page. the camryyy. nice pics dom!
    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• just heard from athid cyber evo won wtac with a 1.28ish. fuckin mirrin hard
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• in tgon.

i wonder if manual boxes are hard to do

Comment

• lol some junkie cunt walks up to me when i was at the lights on sydney road and goes "FRESH CAR MAN FRESH CAR SO FRESH"

think he works at safeway.

Comment

• Comment

• also had a guy walk up on lygon and explain how he was full of life.
              now i realise coloured wheels= retard attractant

Comment

• lolololol.

dont know much bout rx7s do ya?

Comment

• they go brap brap brap brap
                  that is all

Comment

• Comment

• that mazda place in thomo is around the corner from my shop. love it when they road tune the cars on a saturday. BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTRRRAAAAAAP

Comment

• what mazda place.

Comment

• forgot what they were called. they pretty much just work on rotors. oxer would know.

Comment

• loll promaz?

Comment

• thats the one.

saw this on FB

Comment

• haha wheres that taken?

Comment

Working...
                                X