Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well its gonna have to wait till ox returns. thanks for the positive feedback y'all

Comment

• hahahah Jase is in the vid =D love it.

Looks mad chill tho, great vid. Watched at work with no sounds, will watch again when I get home!

Comment

• Cool vid man

Comment

• nad things is our clothes smell like shit after the night =P
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
            nad things is our clothes smell like shit after the night =P
            shoulda seen my car after 2 nights!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
              hahahah Jase is in the vid =D love it.

Looks mad chill tho, great vid. Watched at work with no sounds, will watch again when I get home!
              woeweoweoweo, so is 1/5th of my car, you can see the neg cambzie.
              Oh and Oxy-bum violin sessshh wif mah coilovers....LOL
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                iLLest white baseball jacket wif da iLLest word on da back? yay or nay? =D

otherwise i prob just pay off the credit card i owe of 400 on clothes....bahaha
                Jase do you get your jumpers from fatlace? if not, is there an easier way to get hold of some.. been searching but hard to find haha

Btw sick man !! Looks like crazy fun

Comment

• Comment

• anyone going superlap this weekend? fucking spewing i didnt sort it out ugh.
                    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• back home. Not gonna lie, i would live there for a very long time if i could but typhoon season sucks. the flights before and after us from the islands to manila got cancelled and when we left the city was flooding

Good to be home to warm showers though, whats been up neeeegros?

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                        Jase do you get your jumpers from fatlace? if not, is there an easier way to get hold of some.. been searching but hard to find haha

Btw sick man !! Looks like crazy fun
                        yeha man, onli place to get them, Fatlace in the US....legit genuine...how it dooo...chYea....LOL

full Tang n Puto sesshh Rheecececececececeeececee
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Sem, that vid is amazing... It should be up over the weekend
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• you now it jase. more pics latahz

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                              should have told her if you wanted comeback you'd wipe it off her lips.

would have gone down a treat. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Sem, that vid is amazing... It should be up over the weekend
                                excellent

Comment

Working...
                                X