• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    almost went off a cliff?
    cops lol

Comment

• time to pull me guards ><
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
        haha no probs. i wish stancedesign shop would reopen ffs.

ive lost all faith...
        Ill see what I can do when Im over there..

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
        too bad you didnt go to the next meeting point ox, but then again the only car you would have liked was a black s2k on 9"/10" +20 vsxxs, guards flared and pulled, was looking tough.
        True, but we didnt even know there was a backup location.... We went to kfc, then left.

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
        I dont think the meet was that fail, if anything it was pretty good.
        I mean sure cops came, but no one got dicked at the end of the day, cops was just mirin and left. And the meet just went to delahey maccas, which was still pretty big and pretty fun.

Anyone see the car accident at prinny?
        Thats because you werent at the first meet spot. If you were there you would understand the amount of fail it involved.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          Ill see what I can do when Im over there..

spanks man

Comment

• has anyone looked into sw aus stickers like england did? i think they got given stencil from sw online shop designer or something?
            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• so i got the splinter probe and pricked thru the dried up blood of the hole ive drilled in my nail and got more blood out

Comment

• wishing i was at winton doing skids
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• i has a month to get car ready for local car show (which will be mostly full of old school holdens/fords

Comment

• i wonder if i could fit 195/45 nankang ns2 on my sportmaxs myself at work.

hmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

• thinking of doing something with the chunk of paint missing on my front bar.....

bandaids thats dont even cover it and a sticker i got that says pwned. ?

Comment

• 195 should be easy to get on if you have a tire iron at work

and that missing chunk of paint is not as noticeable as the chunk missing on my front bar

Comment

• its got 195/50 toyo t1r atm

and im pretty sure the nankangs are quite a bit smaller than toyos.

whats a tyre iron?

oh lawdie.

i dunno what else to get for my car, ive been meaning to get window visors for ages now, might get them

Comment

• tire iron is the tire fitting machine

just use the fire trick if you can't get them to bead normally

just buy burgundy race tape and tape over the missing paint lol

Comment

• oh, we got a tyre fitting machine at work. what spray stuff do i use if i cant get it to bead?

Comment

• anything thats highly flammable that you have around the workshop

carby cleaner, brake cleaner, etc

if in doubt just spray some on the floor and light it to see how flammable it is lol

Comment

Working...
                                X