X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
    guys. epic noob Q.
    im gonna be buying some apexi N1 coilovers.now when i get down to a desired height and the front guard is tucking the tyre in, how the fuck can i turn? i mean, oxer how the fuck did you turn with the CCWs on without taking a chunk out of the tyre? all guards are rolled now
    Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    its the magic of suspension dynamics

as you turn the wheel the front of the car actually goes up slightly, so you don't scrub as bad as you think you would
    Actually Roman, My car scrubbed in a straight line last time around.

The key is the right amount of stretch mixed with the right amount of guard roll.

Fuck my life, still doing bullshit assignments, gonna try catch a few hours sleep... lattttass
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• if my coilovers were less siezed id be lower

Comment

• I love your Type X INVINCIBLE, so clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

The key is the right amount of stretch mixed with the right amount of guard roll.

Fuck my life, still doing bullshit assignments, gonna try catch a few hours sleep... lattttass
          AH i see.

my guards are rolled pretty well so should be ok when i get 225's

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
            AH i see.

my guards are rolled pretty well so should be ok when i get 225's
            195's*

Adam, regas look amazing..... should polish them imo though

Comment

• Adam, what are the specs of the rega's?

they look gorgeous. white on white is a winning combination in this case

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

ha ha thats coz you are a BAWS

i doubt moh will go as aggressive drop as you had, so if he just tucks a bit of the tire he won't scrub much when turning
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
                  Adam, what are the specs of the rega's?

they look gorgeous. white on white is a winning combination in this case
                  iirc 17x9 +18
                  Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• thanks, and yeah what roman said,

17X9 +18

and ox, not into the whole polished rega look, but i might have another set of wheels i can do that with.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                      ha ha thats coz you are a BAWS

i doubt moh will go as aggressive drop as you had, so if he just tucks a bit of the tire he won't scrub much when turning
                      If he asks me to do anything to it it will be as low

Then again, I wont be here for a month.

Comment

• adam and rega's look stunning cant wait to see in person on sunday make sure i get mad sideways, so u look like a boss in the video :P

and ox, your going to jdmst/prinny yeh?

Comment

• rim vs guard, odd love tap wont damage my rim will it? ie dint etc
                          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• my tyres rub on the guard and lift my car slightly when turning. ahhahaha

Comment

• hey ox what sorta stanceworks stickers u got available? wouldnt mind rocking a couple to a local car show in start of september
                              Last edited by Lukey; 07-29-2011, 02:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by x10hz View Post
                                adam and rega's look stunning cant wait to see in person on sunday make sure i get mad sideways, so u look like a boss in the video :P

and ox, your going to jdmst/prinny yeh?
                                ill be at jdmst, and ill try get as sideways as possible lol

Comment

Working...
                                X