Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Procrastinating hard today lol... damn study.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• spot the oil cooler

Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Found it....

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          Found it....

Comment

• Procrastination while studying graphic design = external oil cooler.

Comment

• hmm, might go outside and see if my current brackets are long enough to mount it outside the front bar...

Comment

• hmm, doesn't look as cool as the chop

its only held on at 1 point by half a thread

Comment

• needs moar angle.

Comment

16k, fuckyea.png

depends on who comes lol... Ill do it, but if we go prinny after it with said carload, might need donations for petty moneys. I are broke.
                    fk that i got work
                    Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    5mm spacers, tommo TTF
                    tuffffff. ill go there on friday arvo

Comment

• I think they are $10 a piece from there....

Comment

• Studying graphic design? I'll give you a tip...don't study graphic design.

No seriously, do a trade, get on a union site, make real money, unlike myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                          Studying graphic design? I'll give you a tip...don't study graphic design.

Im doing a diploma in GD and advertising....

I one day want to be able to sit in an office and make fuck all money. cbf with construction... My family come from that background being italians.... Not for me....

Next year however, depending on work and the course, Ill probably go do my tickets for mig and tig welder..

Comment

Im doing a diploma in GD and advertising....

I one day want to be able to sit in an office and make fuck all money. cbf with construction... My family come from that background being italians.... Not for me....

Next year however, depending on work and the course, Ill probably go do my tickets for mig and tig welder..
                            i was looking for a pic of a dude making pasta, surrounded by bitches to caption it as
                            MAKE PASTA
                            GET BITCHES
                            but i couldnt find anything so here is a pic of a budgie making pasta

Comment

I think they are $10 a piece from there....
                              tuff. im most rikery coming to jdmst. no prinny though soooo yeh

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                                Studying graphic design? I'll give you a tip...don't study graphic design.

lol I did a year of graphic design at tafe, loved the first half then grew to **** it by the end of the year. After that, did a trade (electrician), got on a union site and made some real money

Trade ftw.
                                Originally posted by TRaNz
                                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X