X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ill have to speak to dad about it

Comment

• Finally I have all four Was a week and a half from when I got the first wheel to whan the last one turned up :/ All good though.

Thanks Google Translator lol

Borbet A, with flat caps - 16x9 +15, 4x100

Originally posted by TRaNz
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• wheels look pretty sick Mike, for the E30 or Civic?
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• E30 Wouldn't really suit the track conditions on the civic :p
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• wubwubwubwub

Comment

• Borbet A's with flat caps are up there in my top 10.

Comment

• Awesome Mike, Now you just need to slam it with them on there
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Thanks guys I'm stoked they finally got here!!

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Awesome Mike, Now you just need to slam it with them on there
                  Thanks mate, Yeah e30 def needs more lows, but no coil-overs and a super low sump make things difficult. I'll just have to stick with my H&R + Billstein combo for the time being until I get keen and get coil-overs.

The E30 suspension system isn't ideal for using coil-overs either

Here is a quick pic of how it sits, using 5mm spacers all round. Bit of poke up front and the rear sits equal with the guard at the rear. Could probably do with a bigger profile tire to help fill the guards I reckon. The front guards on these e30's sit higher than the rear for some reason...

I also have a set of Mtech2 style sideskirts and rear apron on the way from the UK at the moment, so should help with the lows a little
                  Last edited by USDMem1; 07-24-2011, 04:55 AM.

Comment

• will look sweet once its lowered dude!
                    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• less talk of higher sidewall, and more talk of lowering lol

Comment

• weoweoweoweoweoweweo
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• the dish on that is sweet!!!!

Comment

• dopeeeee. moar lowz

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                              Snip
                              Eye spy mini?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• haha that mini has been sitting there pretty much as a storage bin for my old civic parts etc Un-finished project of my brothers. Will get back on it later this year i reckon. If he doesn't, then I will

More low = coil-overs. Coil-overs means some welding etc. No direct bolt-on coil-over kits for the e30 yet i'm pretty sure. Currently it is lowered on Billstein sports with H&R sport springs, but that only dropped it about an inch or so.

Big problem with lowering the 318is e30, is the sump of the m42 engine sits very low, if I lower the car anymore, I risk smashing the sump. For a daily it is hard to justify going lower. Although it would look a lot better

Comment

Working...
                                X