This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^ BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Was at Maccas before ( as per usual ) with a friend. Cops roll up....as usual to get food.
    One of them comes over to talk to us and asks me " did i pull u over last nite? " im like "ummm, Sunday nite yeah " Hes like, " thats your black car out there isnt it?"
    Then i just start laughing. like full recognizes the car and knows its mine. LOL.
    Had a chat with him, nice guy. Saaa gewt to loitter at Maccas, slowly meet the coppers and be friends with them =D
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Just don't mention me tranny, they'll interigate you about Jessicas whereabouts..
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Yeah I realized that after I uploaded it FFS lmao. Nah I don't know him George. Got a couple mates who have excess of 50 and another mate who can wear one different pairs of shoes everyday for a year +.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          Just don't mention me tranny, they'll interigate you about Jessicas whereabouts..
          LOOOOOOL, dw i wont mention you at all. Ill be like....who? red civic? umad? wtf?
          BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Coz u know the side i normally park yeah and i reverse park. There was no cars around anywhere and they reversed parked right next to me. Initially thought....oh FML they is waiting for meeee...BAHAHHAHAHA

Comment

Just don't mention me tranny, they'll interigate you about Jessicas whereabouts..

morning fellas

Comment

• I can't believe they just chatted to you man haha and no defect or even an inspection of ride height ect. Surely they can see how DECKED your car is?

Must be your dashing good looks and long locks of hair, they <3 you.

I've been lucky, not so much with good cops, but just luck in general.

However the cop I have trolled on two occasions previously, picked me up for EPA when I drove through booze bus a month ago. Thought he may have called my plates in.

Got a letter last night. EPAidzzzz

Comment

• lol i wonder how cops will react when i get my wheels on

Comment

• mosh you're the best.

Comment

mosh you're the best.
                    i know

up for a cruise this sat night?
                    anyone up for chaps?

Comment

• they heard trannnzzz taylor swift music =P

reece, you might know my mate from uni, he works for nike and always collects shoes, name is alex.
                      sigpic

Comment

• I might be down for cruising, ill have to let you know...

Comment

• cozz im saaaaa keeeewwwwllllll.
                          weoweoweoweoweoweoweoweoweoweoweo

Comment

I might be down for cruising, ill have to let you know...
                            tuff. if your gonna be rocking the CCW's my mates are gonna be like

and so will all of chaps

Comment

• moh pick me up if you going chapz lol
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                                moh pick me up if you going chapz lol
                                come out in the 180!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X