• Show
Clear All

• how do i mount one?

Comment

• iunno lol

Comment

• ur usefull then, cunt.

Comment

• usually just screw them into the body, but they obviously will hang abit lower which ends in them getting caught if you run the car to low
          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• cunt, you asked how to stop the wearing

i told you what to do

ffs, dont make me ride my kangaroo to your farm and bitch slap you with this crocodiles tail.

Comment

• Comment

• keep topping up the worn down layer with JB Weld to keep it from wearing down to the bolt

least effort required
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• jail bait weld?

Comment

• Just watched Tangled.....tears were shed....such a beautiful movie.
                    ROFL. <3
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
                      hahaha Reece, sounds like you got a decent cop man.

only question is...if it's a minor you just go to vicroads to clear it and they inspect vehicle, a major negates a RWC needed and you don't need to have vicroads inspect it, just drop RWC off.

Since you don't need a RWC then how do you clear the defect? Just change stuff over and go to Vic Roads for an inspection? In that case you should have just gotten a minor, especially since no fine or RWC...

Cop let you off nicely. The way they seem to get people now is a minor with a rwc and a fine, so you have to present your car to Vicroads AND get a RWC as opposed to one or the other.

In the case of a major a dodgy roadworthy will suffice and just tell vicroads the windscreen has no sticker on it to be taken off anyway since the windscreen needed replacing to pass RWC.

Cops have their own rules entirely and the entire defect/vicroads/govt legislation/police power is a big grey area and its in all their interests to not cement anything so they have more flexibility with which to fuck you in the ass - no lube.

Time for 18x7.5 +48 Dolce Chromies son.
                      yeah no doubt luke its weird. but like you said i guess i got a decent cop
                      and shhh, i thought i told you to keep the dolce chromies on the low down. since errrbody knows, ill say im gettting white walls done too

Comment

• white walls FTW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                          "get tyres that have the proper load rating"

a cop that actually knows something

oh lawdie
                          wow. never heard of a cop picking up on that!
                          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• ^when I got defected last year that was the first thing the cop got me on.
                            wheels too big and tyres weren't correct load rating.... i had a 225 on an 8" though lol.
                            but load rating wasn't correct and width was too wide for car being a stock 6.5" wheel.

the reality is that most aftermarket wheels people put on their cars, not just car enthusiasts like us, but families with bob jane wheels on stock cars exceed legal limits for that car. saw a mother with two primary school kids the other day in an accord euro with what looked like 20's, which technically are too big for that car given the stock wheels are 17x7 (sport model) or 16x6.5 on the base model.

moral of the story - everythings illegal and cops make babies cry.

Comment

• van and camera aimed at ppl's rego and 5 hwy patrols waiting 100m after on greensborough hwy just before the ring rd fwy entrance EPIC
                              sigpic

Comment

• ^my cousin text me about that before. sounds crazy. you drive past in accord?

one day I'd love to see a huge 100 + flush cars cruising past a stakeout like that at 40km/h in 3rd gear.

Comment

Working...
                                X