Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nah i got a major though no fine or no RWC.

Conversation went something like;
    "Usually the fine for this is 200 dollars... *pause*"
    "..oh alright boss. My fault.."
    "...but im not going to give you that fine because i rather see you spend your money on getting wheels that are legal. Also im not gonna make you get a RWC because this is a new car anyway and i doubt anything is wrong with it. So just buy some wheels that are legal, get tyres that have the proper load rating and have it at the legal height son and you wont have any issues with us"
    "thanks boss"

Comment

• bahahahahahhaha, u call him boss.
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• so new car ay

*takes loan out for E63 wagon*

Comment

• "get tyres that have the proper load rating"

a cop that actually knows something

oh lawdie

Comment

• haha boss, but still doesn't 'major' mean that a full RWC is needed. Like as soon as 'Major' is ticked, that automatically means that you have to present your car to vic roads with a RWC. At least thats what I thought anyway.
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• cops make up laws on the spot. Who are we to question them.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• exactly right oxer. yeah he actually seemed to know his stuff

he was pullin factory specs out of his ass about my car
                "dont these come in 16x7.5 out of factory? your wheels are too big for the car so legally you can only go as big as a 18inch wheel"
                "actually toyota has a factory option of an alloy wheel that is 18inch. Seen in the sportivo or TRD versions"
                "but its still 7.5 wide? your wheels appear to be too wide as they are sticking outside the fender"

pwnd.

whoring.

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                  so what your saying

is that a kfc store that sold coolaid and watermelons would go well?

its ok, im aussie, im allowed to be racist
                  pretty sure they have those down south, and thats not racist thats a fact.

Racist is burning a cross on your neighbors front lawn while wearing a sheet ghost style and holding a noose.
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    pretty sure they have those down south, and thats not racist thats a fact.

Racist is burning a cross on your neighbors front lawn while wearing a sheet ghost style and holding a noose.
                    wonder if when i ever enter america when they ask business or personal

if they will let me in when i say, to kill racist white cunts

Comment

• hahaha Reece, sounds like you got a decent cop man.

only question is...if it's a minor you just go to vicroads to clear it and they inspect vehicle, a major negates a RWC needed and you don't need to have vicroads inspect it, just drop RWC off.

Since you don't need a RWC then how do you clear the defect? Just change stuff over and go to Vic Roads for an inspection? In that case you should have just gotten a minor, especially since no fine or RWC...

Cop let you off nicely. The way they seem to get people now is a minor with a rwc and a fine, so you have to present your car to Vicroads AND get a RWC as opposed to one or the other.

In the case of a major a dodgy roadworthy will suffice and just tell vicroads the windscreen has no sticker on it to be taken off anyway since the windscreen needed replacing to pass RWC.

Cops have their own rules entirely and the entire defect/vicroads/govt legislation/police power is a big grey area and its in all their interests to not cement anything so they have more flexibility with which to fuck you in the ass - no lube.

Time for 18x7.5 +48 Dolce Chromies son.

Comment

• camber arms arrived fuck yeahg
                        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                          wonder if when i ever enter america when they ask business or personal

if they will let me in when i say, to kill racist white cunts
                          as long as you don't have a towel on your head you're straight bro
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• 195/45 or 185/45

hrmmm

Comment

• help.

what can i do to stop this from wearing thru?

Comment

• bash plate

Comment

Working...
                                X