Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have fully sick bass right. and now my rear boot parcel shelf is falling apart.
    fking Boss y0~
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• like a bossssssssssss!
      Originally posted by Smeeeb
      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• wire tuck/loom relocation progress

and still shit load more work to do, trim wires to the right length, re route them under the brake booster and solder
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• i got my group certificate. i payed just a smidge over 1k in tax

Comment

• wow you payed barely any tax, you'll get most of your money back

Comment

• but i only made 17k

Comment

• lol left my missus house and theres a cop car 2 houses down, prolly a family dispute ><
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                  but i only made 17k
                  i paid more tax when i paid that much, i remember paying $800 tax when i earned $8k

i paid $3.5k tax this year

Comment

• tax back tax backk!
                    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                      decided to do my 90k service early cause of the currently taped vac hoses in my engine.. fucking 2k gone like that ugh my heart hurts
                      Where do you go to get the car serviced? Audvolks in clayton apparenlty is pretty good and cheap. A friend of mine only paid 400 dollars to service his A8

Comment

• hey dude, local guy down my end. yeah i used audvolks to source my coilovers but theyre just to far out of the way lol took me close to an hr to get there on a lazy sat morning! 400 sounds ok but since its a major service i have to change waterpump/timing belt/cracked vac houses all over the shop etc and you have to pull the whole front of the car off to get any work done.. i think in some parts its as packed as a 300zx bay which is fucked to say the least lol
                        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                          tax back tax backk!
                          LOLZ

tax back= more rims!!!

Comment

• Yay, 1 wheel arrived today from Germany hopefuly the other three come in tomorrow :/
                            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• lol 1 wheel?
                              is this the same wheels that got lost bro?

Comment

• wen i get my tax moneh back....im going hard on Maccas.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X