• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cut and shut extend silvia/skyline styles
    www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5rzTFjmFes"]WTAC Show & Shine 2016 Aftermovie | PHILMS - YouTube[/ame]

Pls share lol
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      your car isnt low enough.

Comment

• sick vid mane. Great filming, defs need to video my car sometime
        www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Fkn sick cunt Phil.

Crazy vid, love the tunes. 2 thumbs up!

Comment

• tyvm guys

Any get togethers soon that I won't be a dumb shit and go do ballarat things instead?
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            your car isnt low enough.

Comment

• anyone know who can help me fix or give me a lesson in working on bags?
              seems one of the o rings has gone in the bottom of my front struts.
              I need to disassemble them but there isnt any exposed hardware and cant find any solid info on how to pull them apart.
              I've tried turning the only obvious option I;ve seen but no luck

Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• I've done it before Dyl, you need to make a tool that slots into 2 of the holes, and unscrew it, then you can access the O-rings you speak of.

I made a bar with two bolts going through it, sort of like the fork used to remove discs from a grinder.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                  I've done it before Dyl, you need to make a tool that slots into 2 of the holes, and unscrew it, then you can access the O-rings you speak of.

I made a bar with two bolts going through it, sort of like the fork used to remove discs from a grinder.
                  yeah have made that up with a 4 prong jig but not having any luck.
                  how hard was it? im assuming its normal lefty loosey righty tighty setup?
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• In our new house now. Still sorting/organising/culling stuff, so much stuff!! I want to lower the honda more, sick of it being so high!

Comment

• Thinking of going 15x8 +0 steelies cos cheap.
                      Love this idea, but they arent right offset and are 900 for a set of 4 lol. I might see if i can find some chrome gold paint and see if it turns out any good on some new model hilux steelies i have

Comment

• Hey guys. Felix has a bit of a deal going on bc racing coilovera atm. Hit him up if you need some!

Comment

• Deal is 1st dec til 5th dec

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            Hey guys. Felix has a bit of a deal going on bc racing coilovera atm. Hit him up if you need some!
                            Who what and where? Was thinking BC for the vento

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                              Who what and where? Was thinking BC for the vento
                              good bloke he is.

if you want a set let uKLey or myself know and we will contact felix on which model for the car u want and wat spring rates etc.
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Used to be on ozhonda, and probably here. Will text you dyl

Comment

Working...
                                X