Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every where i go in the past few days, theres cops EVERYWHEERE. lol im scared

Comment

• yeah deadset man
      especially around the sunshine area. had to go vicroads today, was a mission.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
        Every where i go in the past few days, theres cops EVERYWHEERE. lol im scared
        I have noticed this too. Seriously have seen ten times more cops on the road than normal in the last week... Lucky my car isn't exactly cop bait like a lot of people, not yet anyway lol

also:
        NEW VINEYARD PUBLIC LIBRARY
        NEW VIRGINIA PUBLIC LIBRARY
        NORTH VALLEY PUBLIC LIBRARY
        NORTH VERSAILLES PUB LIBRARY
        Nashoba Valley Pistol League.....
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
          yeah deadset man
          especially around the sunshine area. had to go vicroads today, was a mission.
          lol cause there was a massive brawl in sunshine last night and a copper got minced by a rock, sucks balls vicroads is pretty much in the police stations carpark haha gotta rambo that shiz!
          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Is it just me or is there an accident everyday causing traffic in or on the way to the city?

Comment

• Oh yeah i saw that on the news. Kids................
              Theres an accident errrday. A lot of people are just shocking drivers who should not be on the road at all.

Comment

• Totally agree with you, a couple of weeks ago I saw a guy hit a tram...tried to make it through before the tram and then just hit the brakes midway through. That same night I was held up in the tunnel because a car got t boned by a truck.

Also, I saw a Holden today on Victoria rd get towed away, is that the one your talking about?

Comment

• - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                  Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• someone buy my tyres

Comment

• Can't afford, paying off debts
                      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                        lol cause there was a massive brawl in sunshine last night and a copper got minced by a rock, sucks balls vicroads is pretty much in the police stations carpark haha gotta rambo that shiz!
                        Oh no shit? care to elaborate on waht happened.. i live in sunshine and dont even know about it LOL -.-

Comment

• the fuck at all these reports bout quakes in vic??

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                            ^ LOLL least you save on the concession movie ticket ^_^
                            fuck that haha

yeah traffics a bitch.
                            NOT WHEN YOU LIVE 3KMS FROM WORK

Comment

• lolz at the celica

Comment

• i dont usually watch rugby but some dude just got his knee bent sideways yeoooow

Comment

Working...
                                X