This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just picked up my prelude. Fuck yeah.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
      A friend of a friend got shanked really badly at bubble a few weeks ago, dont think he made it. Not too sure though

City used to be nice, but yeah too many people just go in hopes of starting trouble
      was he the guy who recently got shanked n passed away the next day in hospital?
      if so sorry to hear man.
      i was up stairs sorting shit out with some fobs then they full bolted down stairs n then someshit happened n cops blocked off the whole road at the entrance.

Comment

• eeewww people still go to bubble....
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by mytrex View Post
          was he the guy who recently got shanked n passed away the next day in hospital?
          if so sorry to hear man.
          i was up stairs sorting shit out with some fobs then they full bolted down stairs n then someshit happened n cops blocked off the whole road at the entrance.
          Yeah id say thats him. nah i didnt know him that well. I've been bubble a few times and it always seemed alright

The one day i decided not to go, and a few of my friends got into a fight in the queue. Its just not worth heading out to the city aye haha

Comment

• Seems im the only loser not going to Ken Block. (Maybe ill just have to set up my own carparl rally).

WOW school holidays and the jail b8 is in full swing. I was in the newsagents getting the latest PVW at Eastland and there is some very illegal ladies getting around. NVPL

Also went to the MotorShow last night, its very bright. Plenty of perving and I spose it was ok, not much go fast cars there though.

And I fucking hope my new CAMS licence arrives in the mail this week as im ment to be going to Phillip Island this Saturday for a track day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
              Seems im the only loser not going to Ken Block. (Maybe ill just have to set up my own carparl rally).

WOW school holidays and the jail b8 is in full swing. I was in the newsagents getting the latest PVW at Eastland and there is some very illegal ladies getting around. NVPL

Also went to the MotorShow last night, its very bright. Plenty of perving and I spose it was ok, not much go fast cars there though.

And I fucking hope my new CAMS licence arrives in the mail this week as im ment to be going to Phillip Island this Saturday for a track day.
              same and yeah... worse when you pick one up and she tells you shes 18. then you find out shes 15..... GTFO BITCH

Comment

• ^ LOLL least you save on the concession movie ticket ^_^
                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                  call them up man,

they are usually pretty nice and will help you out

if it hasn't been sent off yet, they will send you a temporary license by email that you can print off until yours arrives

i usually just go to their office in person when getting mine renewed, that way i get in in the mail in like 3-5 days max without paying any urgent fees
                  Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• NVPL FTMFW

Comment

• had to google nvpl.......FTMFW lol

Comment

• Ill give Cams a ring tomorrow.

And Yessssssssss on NVPL

Comment

• NVPL?

I lose. the internet beat me.

Comment