This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
    Sick Keint be prepared for some pain. In the process of getting my other arm done.
    Faaa, so many sick kients. Didn't realise you were doing other arm Rob.

I'm gonna get mine done when I move to America.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Haha fuck it's so much money though. First session is a 6 hour so I'm hoping I can manage it. Was originally going to get a half but my mate convinced me to get a full lol. His done 18 hours on his and still has another 12 to go :/
      www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Yeah, pricey and time consuming, but will be oh so worth it.
        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
        there there.

Comment

• Yeah that butterfly on my lower back with the name Tyrone above it will look good when I bend over at the next event cleaning my wheels
          www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
            how's seaford life mike?
            Loving it mate, so good having my own place with a good size garage Just need the car back to put in it lol

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            i wanna go to saturday night live one weekend
            I was told by a mate I work with who had been a few times. He has an old Ford hotrod (not sure what type of car, but it won best of show at motorEx last year O_O )

Anyway, he reckons that cops have been shutting it down more often than not, due to people doing burnouts as they left, or people leaving from there and then drag racing in the business park behind the meet spot... So Saturday night live still happens, just not as big as it once was, will also start to thin out now that Winter is coming.
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
              Yeah that butterfly on my lower back with the name Tyrone above it will look good when I bend over at the next event cleaning my wheels
              u fkin wot m8?
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Might pop my head in on fitted friday. Peep all the fully siq rides.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                  I was told by a mate I work with who had been a few times. He has an old Ford hotrod (not sure what type of car, but it won best of show at motorEx last year O_O )

Anyway, he reckons that cops have been shutting it down more often than not, due to people doing burnouts as they left, or people leaving from there and then drag racing in the business park behind the meet spot... So Saturday night live still happens, just not as big as it once was, will also start to thin out now that Winter is coming.
                  might head down once it starts warming up later in the year

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                    that's from the outbound BP side, they changed to inbound maybe 6 months ago and it has been off chops, during summer the whole petrol station was 4 layers deep in cars. Definitely worth checking out IMO
                    '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

• Never seen a cop there all the times iv been there both in and out bound. Some wild cars for sure
                      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Hola
                        Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                          Hola

Comment

• Originally posted by Respect Till Death View Post
                            that's from the outbound BP side, they changed to inbound maybe 6 months ago and it has been off chops, during summer the whole petrol station was 4 layers deep in cars. Definitely worth checking out IMO
                            Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                            Never seen a cop there all the times iv been there both in and out bound. Some wild cars for sure
                            hmmm maybe i have been mis-informed :/ I was always keen to go, seemed like there were some crazy cars there!!
                            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Three weeks till back in California.

Blew up a driveshaft good. Have replaced. Undercarriage of Lucy is crazy, too low for sure. #yolo
                              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                              there there.

Comment

• LOL, inb4sebdelete

going back again so sooooon. fwaaaaaa.

Comment

Working...
                                X