Clear All

• Originally posted by mytrex View Post
    booo
    opened a letter.
    guess wat it was......
    fkn a letter from MR EPA zzzz
    Double Boo... unlucky man...
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
      lowest point is 43mm, infront and behind wheel arch is 47, dunno why but car looks way higher
      mine sits around the same man. cant fit an iphone on its side horizontally underneath my car. tellin you brother, its the lip kit haha

Comment

• Originally posted by mytrex View Post
        booo
        opened a letter.
        guess wat it was......
        fkn a letter from MR EPA zzzz
        like this?

Comment

• fuck the city is a hole on the weekends, drunk wankers everywheree. new transformers is epic!
          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Bad ey was just at crown fkn felt like I was in jersey shore lol
            Originally posted by Smeeeb
            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• hahaha jersey shore
              faggot ass tanned wiggers providing the lulz

Comment

fuck the city is a hole on the weekends, drunk wankers everywheree. new transformers is epic!
                Epically bad imo...
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• i love jersey shore lol. city at night just seems to attract all the franga yobbos and people who just want to start trouble. bubble seems safer these days rofl
                  Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb76bpIWQPw&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪crazy salvia trip, fooor real‬‏[/ame]

words cant describe the amount of lols.

Comment

• this better be funny cause it goes for 7mins. will update in 7mins

Comment

• funniest part by far was the dude fallin outside the window LOLOL
                        shit reminds me of what goes on in a psych ward deadset

Comment

i love jersey shore lol. city at night just seems to attract all the franga yobbos and people who just want to start trouble. bubble seems safer these days rofl
                          and theres nothin wrong with that

but seeing them in real life is a whole different story.
                          kittens tuesday night was like i stepped into jersey shore.

...i got lost and needed directions. lol jks my mate has never been so we got him an epically ugly stripper to get nekked. fool believed us when we said we would get him a hot one. oh how he was wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            like this?

just like that LOLs

Comment

i love jersey shore lol. city at night just seems to attract all the franga yobbos and people who just want to start trouble. bubble seems safer these days rofl
                              A friend of a friend got shanked really badly at bubble a few weeks ago, dont think he made it. Not too sure though

City used to be nice, but yeah too many people just go in hopes of starting trouble

Comment

• no shit? sorry to hear dude, like i said city nightlife is just dangerous these days unfortunately. To lighten the mood heres a

Comment

Working...
                                X