Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gotta fix the bravo again cos it popped yet another coolant hose on the way home from work on thursday

integra is back on the ground and slowly getting there to hopefully get it ready for a rwc

Comment

• I need to figure out how to get more camber up front, kills me.
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• im a bit concerned about what the guy who will be checking my car at work will say about the rails on the teg. they are a bit battered

Comment

• will tell him ill buy him a couple of slabs on beer if hes nice and lenient for me

Comment

• Ahaha that's pretty alright! I wish I could do that, the sills (where you jack from) on the Golf are fucked and that's really my only concern when trying to clear defect...
            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
            there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
              Ahaha that's pretty alright! I wish I could do that, the sills (where you jack from) on the Golf are fucked and that's really my only concern when trying to clear defect...
              yea we get on pretty well so i reckon he will be good for to me

if you can get some vice grips onto them you can just bend em back down.

looking at prices of tegs and eg civics just incase

Comment

• Oh that's alright then, hopefully all goes well!

I need to find someone here that will do dodgy RWC's if I need. In saying that, probably won't be here long enough now that I can't actually store the project car in the garage...

I might do that tomorrow actually, I did consider it today and then thought nah ahah
                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                there there.

Comment

Oh that's alright then, hopefully all goes well!

I need to find someone here that will do dodgy RWC's if I need. In saying that, probably won't be here long enough now that I can't actually store the project car in the garage...

I might do that tomorrow actually, I did consider it today and then thought nah ahah
                  i hope so to!! its been off the road for nearly 3 years and i just wanna drive it! i miss driving it.

its hard to find people because of how they have to do roadies these days, unless you got contacts youre kinda screwed.

hopefully ill finish flushing the cooling system on tomorrow, didnt have a battery in the car so i couldnt flush it while its running lol

Comment

• drinking some bundy cans

since ive pretty much given up drinking alcohol (premixed spirits), soft drink and energy drinks, and eating a bit healthier ive lost 1 or 2kgs. im not meant to drop weight lol

Comment

• Yeah, has definitely been off the road for a long fucking time!
                      Mmm, maybe Ox will help me out, doubt it though. He's always just angry and shit.

Yeah, I smashed way too much rum. Vegging out on the couch because need to relax a bit ahaha
                      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                      there there.

Comment

• once all this ovetime at work finishs up ill start trying to go to the gym again, doing that, staying up late with scarlett and getting up early was/is way to draining

Comment

Yeah, has definitely been off the road for a long fucking time!
                          Mmm, maybe Ox will help me out, doubt it though. He's always just angry and shit.

Yeah, I smashed way too much rum. Vegging out on the couch because need to relax a bit ahaha
                          yep!! and i cant wait to get rid of the bravo, unreliable cunt of a thing lol

hahahaha, forever angry

hahaha, sitting on the computer and shiz here

Comment

• Hello once again everyone.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• kinda wanna do some gardening this weekend but i already filled up the green waste bin last weekend chopping branches from the neighbours tree that was hanging over our driveway haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                                Hello once again everyone.
                                sup nigga

Comment

Working...
                                X