This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    are u like a lifetime member there, get mad discounts and shit?
    my cousins a manager at epping maccas. FREE MACCAS

Comment

• jesus you dont know where uncle joes is? blasphemy!
      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• hmm wiring loom relocation/wire tuck is taking longer then expected

trying to enlarge a small hole in the firewall to make it big enough to run the harness through it, using nothing but a round file coz no drill or grinder can fit in that tight space :/
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          hmm wiring loom relocation/wire tuck is taking longer then expected

trying to enlarge a small hole in the firewall to make it big enough to run the harness through it, using nothing but a round file coz no drill or grinder can fit in that tight space :/
          a file? fuck that. i would drill another hole.

gonna get some straight pipes next weekend. bad idea? yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post

gonna get some straight pipes next weekend. bad idea? yes.
            yes, horrid idea man haha. I was going to do the same on my old car.

wouldn't advise it for a couple of reasons.

one - unessecarily loud, only lends itself to attracting more attention and if cops hear it (which they will) you'll get EPA'd and its a bit of an annoying process for not much gain. is being noisy and noticeable worth the hassle? probably not.

two - it'll sound average. non-turbo r34 yeah? I have a straight pipe setup on my s14 and its wayyy too loud, but i bought it like that and hoping to change it soon. it sounds ok, but its annoying as hell and attracts way too much attention. i thought it was cool when i got it...but after all the looks and cops ***** you get over it quick. running stance the last thing you want is unnesseary attention for a loud exhaust.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
              well i finally made the hole big enough, i realy did not want any more holes in the engine bay, so this was the best way to do it for me

i wana block off any unnecessary holes in the engine bay, too much dirt gets in through them

thinking of pop-riveting sheets of alu or steel over them and sealing with silicone

Comment

• Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
                yes, horrid idea man haha. I was going to do the same on my old car.

wouldn't advise it for a couple of reasons.

one - unessecarily loud, only lends itself to attracting more attention and if cops hear it (which they will) you'll get EPA'd and its a bit of an annoying process for not much gain. is being noisy and noticeable worth the hassle? probably not.

two - it'll sound average. non-turbo r34 yeah? I have a straight pipe setup on my s14 and its wayyy too loud, but i bought it like that and hoping to change it soon. it sounds ok, but its annoying as hell and attracts way too much attention. i thought it was cool when i got it...but after all the looks and cops ***** you get over it quick. running stance the last thing you want is unnesseary attention for a loud exhaust.

im going diff back for that very reason. maybe even throw in a hot dog.
                i like the way they look from the back and im over cannons. and they wont be extreme up sewpt ones. more nice neat trimmed flutes justttt sticking out of the bumper. for $250 though. cant go wrong imo

roman- yeah rivets and silicone should do it

Comment

• what about rubber gromets roman?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                    what about rubber gromets roman?
                    rubber gromets will only work for the smaller roud holes, but there are a few large holes and a few oddly shapped holes that i want to close up, and i'm not good at welding so that would have to do for now, untill i decided to do tubs and shit, so then i'll shave and clean up the engine bay

Comment

• 'my strange addiction: i eat toiletpaper' lol just when i thought last weeks ep with some bitch eating chalk was weirdest shit ive ever seen this comes on
                      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• man, since taking off the wheels+adaptors I used for stanceworks meet and going back to stock wheels, now there is vibration at 90+kms and crap as noise from the right wheel bearing (can't hear it while driving yet, only when i took the wheel off and span the rotor)..... Had this befor, exact same feeling and it was the wheel bearings that were the culprit, strange thing is I didn't feel any vibrations when I had the 17's on.... Damn it. this is exactly what happened when I tried my SSR's on the e30. These wheel bearings are only like 3 months old.
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• booo
                          opened a letter.
                          guess wat it was......
                          fkn a letter from MR EPA zzzz

Comment

• lol no going back now, adj rear and front control arms ordered.. perches flipped.. i challenge you to a battle reece! nah jk no matter what i do car still looks like a fucking 4x4

Comment

• LOLOL dude, just get a lip kit and problem solved haha.
                              how low is your subframe to the ground?

Comment

• lowest point is 43mm, infront and behind wheel arch is 47, dunno why but car looks way higher

Comment

Working...
                                X