This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
    i **** that americans can get skylines now.
    because i know somewhere out there, some gay stance illest cunt is going to slam an R32 GTR on rotas and probably LS swap it and go drifting.
    Srsly glad there are other people that agree, myself included lol
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    your car isnt low enough.

Comment

• R32 blew a head gasket.

Comment

• ive had so many bad offers on the bmw, im keeping it.
        air ride vs coil overs

37SL vs R35s
        kgo

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
          ive had so many bad offers on the bmw, im keeping it.
          air ride vs coil overs

37SL vs R35s
          kgo
          sell it

Comment

• also got my SW gear the other day

sah good!

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilTho View Post
              Oy My Goodness, that is amazing!!
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Also thought i'd keep the crew updated with more big life updates.

Bought a house yesterday. So my time of blowing money on pointless shit is probably coming to an end... car is still life though.

We have been looking for about three weeks. Had a few houses get sold out from under us so decided to hustle and not mess around.

Went and saw a place for the first time yesterday while Ellie was at work. fell in love with the place instantly. Put an offer in at midday and it was accepted and signed by the afternoon. Ellie hasn't even seen it yet, but loved it from seeing pics online so she was frothin as much as i was.

Anyway, so we are now moving to Seaford in about 2 months (maybe sooner)

The house itself is cool, but this is all that really matters

For anyone interested, more details here:
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Congrats Mike!
                  Melbourne is mental with how quick houses are snapped up.
                  Everyone Kirst looked at that we thought was a good buy was snapped up before we could even organise building inspections etc.
                  Why she jumped on where we are atm, just sick of wasting so much time only to miss out over and over.
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                    Congrats Mike!
                    Melbourne is mental with how quick houses are snapped up.
                    Everyone Kirst looked at that we thought was a good buy was snapped up before we could even organise building inspections etc.
                    Why she jumped on where we are atm, just sick of wasting so much time only to miss out over and over.
                    Thanks mate.

Yeah it's a joke, same thing was happening to us, thats why i pulled the trigger so quick on this joint... A little bit of a risk considering I had no building inspection done etc but the place was very recently renovated so we are assuming it was done properly :/ hope so anyway, looks good at first glance.

Also saw some recent auction results down there which scared me a little. One joint (pretty average place) in a real crap part of Seaford was advertised as $350k+, sold at auction for $487k...

Comment

• yeah looks tidy

melbournes mental.

"house for sale, $300k", but we actually mean $360k+

love looking at houses in the country because if its advertised for $300k, means you can get it for $250k usually.
                      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• OmGz saaa prettty, for some reason it has the surfie bum beach vibe to it. Defs suits you bengerzbengzzz.
                        Congratzzz, spending money on pointless shit isnt coming to an end mane....its just on hold for the time being. BAHAHAHAHAH
                        Congratz againnnn!!! =D
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• very nice!

cant wait to get my ass to qld and find a house

Comment

• nice mike. congrats on the new place. looks mint!

Comment

• congrats mike!

i should pull my finger out and buy a house soon too.
                              parents will kidnap me and marry me off at any second now.
                              ive past my "marry by" date

Comment

• congrats mike!

need a conveyancer?
                                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
                                X