• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by anth View Post
    grovesy is here, zomg.
    *phallic eggplant emoji*

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
      How's the little one Anth?

Actually have a question for you, what'd you use to seal the garage at yours? Have to seal the garage at parents new place before allowed to play cars in there.
      He's good man, cutting his top teeth now so he's teething like a mofo, all good though. I used Staseal Premium from a place called Concreters Warehouse in Campbellfield. Highly recommend popping in and talking to them about what you need. I also did an acid etch first, and used a product to neutralise the acid around the edges so it wouldn't eat at my colorbond wall sheets.

Bring your concrete to life with concrete sealers. Sealers freshen up dull concrete, offering a long-lasting and professionality-quality finish. Choose from over 20 colours and variations to suit all types of concrete.

Wish it was still that clean fucken big junk room now

Originally posted by grovesy.jpg View Post
      *phallic eggplant emoji*
      /keepit100
      Last edited by anth; 01-26-2016, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• You dudes ever had stuff anodized before? I think i've seen oxer with some pretty crazy coatings.

I want to do my center caps but not sure how it will hold up? Does it oxidize?

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
          He's good man, cutting his top teeth now so he's teething like a mofo, all good though. I used Staseal Premium from a place called Concreters Warehouse in Campbellfield. Highly recommend popping in and talking to them about what you need. I also did an acid etch first, and used a product to neutralise the acid around the edges so it wouldn't eat at my colorbond wall sheets.

Bring your concrete to life with concrete sealers. Sealers freshen up dull concrete, offering a long-lasting and professionality-quality finish. Choose from over 20 colours and variations to suit all types of concrete.

Wish it was still that clean fucken big junk room now
          Yeah, teething is a fun time for all involved...

Alright, awesome. When we move into the place, I'll have a suss of the garage and what the current setup is. I know that Mum wants to gyprock the place at some point so would have to be weary of that when it comes to sealing it etc. Basically just want it for the ability to pressure wash after a suspension rebuild or coolant spill etc.

Goddamn that looks so clean though, if I can have a workspace with that kinda floor I'd be damn happy.
          IG: @sebastienaudeon
          1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
          *pats Sebs head*
          there there.
          keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• You won't need to pressure wash, just a quick wipe with a rag cleans up oil spills nicely, even if it's been sitting there for days or weeks. Maybe a quick hit of degreaser if it's really stubborn.

Comment

• Oh that's even better.

Mum's terms were basically it has to be kept schmick and not stain, so I figured I'd seal it out of my pocket to keep her happy.
              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
              there there.

Comment

• Yeah just seal it, I think you can do clear seal if you don't want it coloured, not sure. Shouldn't cost you more than a couple of hundred bucks and half a day of work. Just do all the prep work properly and it should last for ages.

Comment

• Yeah, was just going to do clear, something about Mum liking the normal colour of concrete or some bullshit.

Basically idea is that Lucy will stay in Ballarat while I do stupid shit to her and move back into the city after America trip potentially, or maybe wait until after New Zealand trip. See what happens, but happy that I have a garage to play with as of the 26th of Feb.
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

after New Zealand trip.
                    Take me please

Comment

• I still gotta wing it with work somehow, especially if I take two/three weeks off to go to America
                      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                      there there.

Comment

• I saw Anth twerking before.
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Ah nice work Lukey!

Yeah, I made an order tonight too for myself, Tranz and Ox. Ended up being 530usd or some shit. Fucking lol, and I say I don't know where my money goes.
                          i got a tshirt, hoodie, both hats and some stickers and got mrs a crewneck sweatshirt

hory shit

Comment

• i already put in for 3 weeks annual leave for xmas/newyears/summernats thisyear/nextyear

Comment

• all this overtime im doing at the moment will pretty much be used to pay off stanceworks gear

Comment

Ah nice work Lukey!

Yeah, I made an order tonight too for myself, Tranz and Ox. Ended up being 530usd or some shit. Fucking lol, and I say I don't know where my money goes.
                                I just ordered a tee and new ha + two stickers and it was like $140aus :/
                                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X