Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The E91 is becoming good value, but they are dating inside. I had a bagged B8 A4 before this, and while it looked cooler and had a better interior, it was still super boring, and Audi don't offer anything really interesting to drive until the S4, which is too expensive and not really all that great anyway.

My next car is a toss up between the following, f10 535i, f30 335i, jeep GC SRT8, mk7 golf r.

Everything suggests that I'll probably end up in the golf (already had a mk6 r and mk6 gti). Too much good value for money to pass up.

Comment

• Originally posted by grovesy.jpg View Post
      The E91 is becoming good value, but they are dating inside. I had a bagged B8 A4 before this, and while it looked cooler and had a better interior, it was still super boring, and Audi don't offer anything really interesting to drive until the S4, which is too expensive and not really all that great anyway.

My next car is a toss up between the following, f10 535i, f30 335i, jeep GC SRT8, mk7 golf r.

Everything suggests that I'll probably end up in the golf (already had a mk6 r and mk6 gti). Too much good value for money to pass up.
      golf in white? for full whitegoods spec
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Fridge just died today so will probably replace it with a mk7

Comment

• That thread, damn those pics make me want to go full retard on Lucy.

As for whitegoods, mk7 r to replace fridge sounds like a good idea
          IG: @sebastienaudeon
          1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
          *pats Sebs head*
          there there.
          keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Always go full retard. Well not full, I think in most ways the car is pretty reserved, usually it doesn't get a second look when in traffic and at driving height. Any dudes on here Sydney side? Or all melb.

Comment

• Aha nah, I've just ordered some Broadway Static coils to get the front down and next pay I'm ordering rear drop plates and new rear hub assemblies too, so that'll at least get me to where I want her to sit I reckon.

As for Sydney siders, the regulars on here are from Melbourne, but occasionally we get a few boys on from NSW. Back in the day there were quiet a few, but majority of people just stick with Facebook these days.
              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
              there there.

Comment

• got a bit of time to work on the teg today

Comment

• What'd you get done on her sir?
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

• put both knuckles back in the front - not all tight, rh rackend boot, brake prop valve back in

Comment

• good work Lukey! I had a roller of your car from that eastlink cruise pop up on my facebook the other day. good times.
                      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                        good work Lukey! I had a roller of your car from that eastlink cruise pop up on my facebook the other day. good times.
                        slowly getting there haha

really? lol old school, that woulda been when i had the 17s and king springs hahahah

Comment

• just spent 250usd / 370aud on lowly gentleman store (include postage)

hory shit dat exchange rate

Comment

• Ah nice work Lukey!

Yeah, I made an order tonight too for myself, Tranz and Ox. Ended up being 530usd or some shit. Fucking lol, and I say I don't know where my money goes.
                            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                            there there.

Comment

• grovesy is here, zomg.

Comment

• How's the little one Anth?

Actually have a question for you, what'd you use to seal the garage at yours? Have to seal the garage at parents new place before allowed to play cars in there.
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X