X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nek minnit stolen haha.

Comment

• Head down to the tee store tonight to fondle anth!
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I should have seen this sooner, could have gone.
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
        *pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
          wheres this "m5" at?
          as of saturday my house
          '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

• Did you buy it, or just tow it away?.....I'm confused, because you said the woman wasn't living there and you didn't speak to her(only her neighbours). E28's are cool, good luck with the fix up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Respect Till Death View Post
              as of saturday my house
              sell it to me, im about to sell my e60 and need a POS to block the R33 GTR in.

Comment

• Stock Accord on Work Meisters. Dasitmane. Das how u win. LoooooL
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• aye

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                    Stock Accord on Work Meisters. Dasitmane. Das how u win. LoooooL
                    are you even allowed to post here?
                    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
                      Did you buy it, or just tow it away?.....I'm confused, because you said the woman wasn't living there and you didn't speak to her(only her neighbours). E28's are cool, good luck with the fix up.
                      technically neither yet, the lady I spoke to that lived across the street said the cunt went apeshit 3 years ago and dumped the car on the grass there for the council to deal with. I asked about that to his next door neighbour and he basically said the same thing.

The car hasn't been registered since 2010, plates were cancelled. According to MRegistry.net the car doesn't exist, and much to my despair it's only an M535i - however according to BMWVIN.com it was an Australian delivered model with black leather, this car has M-Spec cloth seats. I'm getting a towie mate to pick it up on Saturday, according to the council he hasn't paid any land rates since 2012 and none of his available numbers are connected - very strange to have such a car to sit around to rust. The short answer to your question is technically speaking it's nobody's car under abandonment laws and a notice of attainment from the council, which i'm going in to sign tomorrow.

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                      sell it to me, im about to sell my e60 and need a POS to block the R33 GTR in.
                      i may consider this if I don't strip it as there's a lot of money to be made in parts alone i.e driveline & interior
                      '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

Stock Accord on Work Meisters. Dasitmane. Das how u win. LoooooL
                        Dis bloke.............................how many more times you gona post 100mm and Honda network pics of your car on insta lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
                          Dis bloke.............................how many more times you gona post 100mm and Honda network pics of your car on insta lol.
                          as much as i can to make sure ppl understand that my car is actually Stock but on Work Meisters.......

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

am so disappointed that i didnt meet peoples expectations.
                          I should have turbo'ed the car and re did the entire interior with help from Ish for that ledder n sway, bcoz thats how you legit win Best Stance...............LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

as much as i can to make sure ppl understand that my car is actually Stock but on Work Meisters.......

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

am so disappointed that i didnt meet peoples expectations.
                            I should have turbo'ed the car and re did the entire interior with help from Ish for that ledder n sway, bcoz thats how you legit win Best Stance...............LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                            Ahahah ledder n sway bro
                            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                            there there.

Comment

• Dasitmaneeeeeeeeeeee.
                              Doing driveby past Taylor Swift concert tonite to raid the merch stand. Buying errrthang. So then i dont have to worry about buying it with a huge line tomorrow.. Swegggg. Watch another 600 bucks fly out the door. Bahahaha

Comment

• Ahaha best kient, make sure you get another towel to clean yourself up with tomorrow night ayeeeeee
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X