• Fucking oath.

And I am two hours early for my flight to Adelaide lol

Fucked.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Might have a few drinks, grab something to eat and then have a wander around lol I major cannot be fucked doing anything...

I built an application that I might get a few of you cunts to play with. wan to see how well it works with a tonne of users. I'll let you all know when I have something, but anyone interested?

Think Need For Speed in your car...
      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
      there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
        Might have a few drinks, grab something to eat and then have a wander around lol I major cannot be fucked doing anything...

I built an application that I might get a few of you cunts to play with. wan to see how well it works with a tonne of users. I'll let you all know when I have something, but anyone interested?

Think Need For Speed in your car...
        Use their wifi and torrent like harddddd.

Deetz on app.
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Aha considering it man, I've got two movies I want to torrent, might suss Maccazzzzz Wifi.

Will suss closer to release in beta. Pretty sure it'll be a hit, but just want to get it perfected before sending it to everyone and making myself look like a fool, lel
          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
          there there.

Comment

• So last night was works xmas party.

Made me realise just how socially retarded i can be around women.

Also remembered to hydrate, feeling seedy, but not too bad. Can't go to gym though, so still sad.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• In other news, those of you who know ben aka weldking that has helped me with the civic in recent times and stored it for over a year, his girlfriend natacha was in a pretty major car accident. She is in hospital but from what i gather she is ok... the hilux on the other hand is so fucked i didnt even recognize it.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• not a good way to end the year but im glad to hear that ben's girlfriend is okay.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  So last night was works xmas party.

Also remembered to hydrate, feeling seedy, but not too bad. Can't go to gym though, so still sad.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  In other news, those of you who know ben aka weldking that has helped me with the civic in recent times and stored it for over a year, his girlfriend natacha was in a pretty major car accident. She is in hospital but from what i gather she is ok... the hilux on the other hand is so fucked i didnt even recognize it.
                  glad she's okay, could've ended up a lot worse
                  www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Hope all is good Ox, wishes for speedy recovery for Ben's partner.

Though it was good seeing you at StereoSonic yesterday, you weekly gym sesh's have paid off.
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Aha considering it man, I've got two movies I want to torrent, might suss Maccazzzzz Wifi.

Will suss closer to release in beta. Pretty sure it'll be a hit, but just want to get it perfected before sending it to everyone and making myself look like a fool, lel
                      info/deetz about app?

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      So last night was works xmas party.

haha, sounds like me! im a social retard when it comes to talking to anyone i dont know know really, unless they are into cars.

im so glad terri made the first move otherwise id still be in single|works

i reckon i got like 4 or 5 female friends i can comfortably talk to haha

Comment

• I am socially retarded around everyone...

As for details on the application, I'll have something demo-able by the end of the week. Will suss whether I can distribute it and shit and go from there.

How many cunts have iPhones compared to Droids?
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.

Comment

• in 4 social retardation, im gonna be fucked moving to qld next year, makin new friends n shit

oh ps. im bailin on vic next year and moving back upto bundaberg. start looking for work after new years, and go from there

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                            in 4 social retardation, im gonna be fucked moving to qld next year, makin new friends n shit

oh ps. im bailin on vic next year and moving back upto bundaberg. start looking for work after new years, and go from there
                            be sure to leave your mockies behind
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

I am socially retarded around everyone...

As for details on the application, I'll have something demo-able by the end of the week. Will suss whether I can distribute it and shit and go from there.

How many cunts have iPhones compared to Droids?
                              iFoan rep

put blacktop SR20DET injectors, an RB30 AFM and 10mm leads from a JZX100 on to a Volvo 240 wagon today. did skids
                              '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                                be sure to leave your mockies behind
                                yeh m8, swap em for a pair of thongs, stubbys and a wife beater!!

Comment

Working...
                                X