Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hella drive yesterday, got home just in time to watch how its made: tennis balls ^_^
    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
      my car got impounded by the police just now as they found 5-7 small pill like drugs in my car on the floor. FFS it was just mints that i dropped a while ago.
      But due to me being flagged as suspicion for drug trafficking in the past, despite not having anything at all, as some of you already may know, they took my car in.
      For the record, i dont do any of that, they just assume small asian guy and a nice car is drug related.
      FML.
      In sooo much shit with my parents.
      wow thats fucked man
      i watched my mate in his supra drive over a gutter at 70kms, through a wire fence and come to a stop in a paddock.
      dont know how, what or why but the kids shattered. and i feel sick just remembering the sound of his wheels and shit go bang. lucky his sumps ok

roman- my 32 was like that, front right headlight comes on on boost

Comment

• lol you dont know tranz is joking right? -.-'

Comment

• cccccombo breaker

Comment

• defs

btw mytrex why didnt you reply to my msg? would of let you know the location of the meet if you specified it. didnt know if you wanted to know about the pre-meet or the main meet -.-'

Comment

• lol another shooting in broady fuck sakes thats like 3 in the past week yalla
              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                lol another shooting in broady fuck sakes thats like 3 in the past week yalla
                isnt that normal?

Comment

lol another shooting in broady fuck sakes thats like 3 in the past week yalla
                  in the ghettoooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                    isnt that normal?

haha nah once a fortnight usually on centerlink payment days

Comment

haha nah once a fortnight usually on centerlink payment days
                      lol ahmed shot moe because he played with his ratty

Comment

• Deadset ule? Need to get the cousins brah. Yalla! Etihad!

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                          Deadset ule? Need to get the cousins brah. Yalla! Etihad!
                          lmao!!!

your camry looked insane man!

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                            defs

btw mytrex why didnt you reply to my msg? would of let you know the location of the meet if you specified it. didnt know if you wanted to know about the pre-meet or the main meet -.-'
                            lols was too late already bro.
                            ohh wells next time. tried chasing for it on the thread but nothing so yeh.
                            missus already made plans
                            next meet i'll come down with all the cars
                            sanding 2 cars down getting it ready for respray

Comment

• So much hype after yesterday! Every kid will be getting coilovers and phat rims!!!!

Comment

• Yesterday makes me want to hurry up, an find the right car now...

Comment

Working...
                                X