This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
    But nah, I'll be around man, every now and then I'll stunt the main street with the RS'. They didn't fit in the storage container, so bringing them to where I am staying tonight.
    lappies on sturty bruddahh

I'd be oh so very happy to see another good looking car in ballarat besides my friend's bmw though. You will literally be the only car in the entire place with any sort of fitment that isn't vehicular aids. and at least you'll be able to roll around without worrying too much about defects since you pretty much hardly see cops that often lol
    Last edited by PhilTho; 11-24-2015, 11:26 PM.
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    your car isnt low enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilTho View Post
      lappies on sturty bruddahh

I'd be oh so very happy to see another good looking car in ballarat besides my friend's bmw though. You will literally be the only car in the entire place with any sort of fitment that isn't vehicular aids. and at least you'll be able to roll around without worrying too much about defects since you pretty much hardly see cops that often lol
      Ahaha lappies for sure man.
      Fucking went to the MacDonald's on Sturt, that driveway is fucked, full got stuck three wheeling.

But yeah, I'll be around for sure. I'm picking the wheels up tonight and will be bringing them back with me, plus whatever other shit I still have at the house. Can't remember.

As for the cops, have seen a few wagons around my area (Newington), just off Eyre street they seem to be a plenty. Will have to catch up one weekend man!
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• reason #100 why I despise union sites:
        not hot but windy on site and OHS rep says too dangerous to work you have to go home. Fuck off with your safety faggot
        '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

• PunCh oNz.
          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
            PunCh oNz.
            ayy
            '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

• Originally posted by Respect Till Death View Post
              reason #100 why I despise union sites:
              not hot but windy on site and OHS rep says too dangerous to work you have to go home. Fuck off with your safety faggot
              but you get to go home and still get paid, no?
              Originally posted by Smeeeb
              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Respect Till Death View Post
                ayy
                Ayyeeeee

Comment

• Still get paid when OHS rep says go home. It is THE BEST!! Never happens with me though...
                  omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• ballarat fags love my BBS when I use to go there
                    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                      Ahaha lappies for sure man.
                      Fucking went to the MacDonald's on Sturt, that driveway is fucked, full got stuck three wheeling.

But yeah, I'll be around for sure. I'm picking the wheels up tonight and will be bringing them back with me, plus whatever other shit I still have at the house. Can't remember.

As for the cops, have seen a few wagons around my area (Newington), just off Eyre street they seem to be a plenty. Will have to catch up one weekend man!
                      Even driving around for literally 6 hours with some friends yesterday the only cops we saw were at the supermarket down the road from the station getting food lol

Def catch up sometime though, and yeah avoid maccas on sturt. Only fast food place with a not munted driveway is kfc since it's sort of flat (just don't go through the drive through). We've got cars and coffee here lel but it's just classics if you wanna go to that and have a bunch of old people look at your car like "is it broken?"
                      Last edited by PhilTho; 11-25-2015, 02:53 AM.
                      your car isnt low enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                        Still get paid when OHS rep says go home. It is THE BEST!! Never happens with me though...
                        you'd think so, how ever i only get paid 20% of the normal amount which means if it happens a few times a week I'll lose a good half of a pay. I'd rather just work through the rain/wind
                        '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

• Christmas s|w bbq

Hey guizzzzzz,

I was thinking we could do a BBQ on a the 29th (Sunday) at my place??

Let me know xoxox
                          [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Thestu View Post
                            Hey guizzzzzz,

I was thinking we could do a BBQ on a the 29th (Sunday) at my place??

Let me know xoxox
                            this sunday the 29th few of us have Honda Network event in the west cars n coffee place to rep HouseWorks. =(

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                              this sunday the 29th few of us have Honda Network event in the west cars n coffee place to rep HouseWorks. =(
                              Think he means 29th of Dec
                              IG: @sebastienaudeon
                              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                              there there.
                              keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• 29th dec I'm down stu
                                Like a glove

Comment

Working...
                                X