This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by danielsahhhn View Post
    Probably overdoing it because I'm a little bored with the setup since nothing is giving me too much hassle.

Thinking very naughty thoughts for the vl in terms of wheel setup and body modifications...will have to sell a few spare turbo parts and calais wheels to even get close to making it happen but possibly by next year
    Do something that not many other cars are doing these days and rocketbunny kit it.
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by danielsahhhn View Post
      Probably overdoing it because I'm a little bored with the setup since nothing is giving me too much hassle.

Thinking very naughty thoughts for the vl in terms of wheel setup and body modifications...will have to sell a few spare turbo parts and calais wheels to even get close to making it happen but possibly by next year
      VN front end conversion.
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
        Do something that not many other cars are doing these days and rocketbunny kit it.
        Ahaha lost it man, so good.
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• rocketbunny + raise it, was spewn didnt see anyone do that at 100mm this year
          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• You and me both, I was really hoping for an 86 done well...
            IG: @sebastienaudeon
            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
            there there.
            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• lmao I'd buy a vn on its own...perhaps a vq statesman front end lol.

Lmao colin...so much trash 86's this year.
              Like a glove

Comment

• 86's not low coz stock body isnt cut.... o wait
                sigpic

Comment

• Dont worry boys. I got dis.
                  Im gonna part out and sell up. Get me an FT86, do my usual on it and claim Best Stance again. Dasitmaneeeeee
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                    86's not low coz stock body isnt cut.... o wait
                    LOLLL. i was like fk nam knows his shit watta madcunt

Nexminuttt
                    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                      LOLLL. i was like fk nam knows his shit watta madcunt

Nexminuttt
                      hahah man it was the only reason to not lower his car... but i was lost for words when it was cut underneath
                      sigpic

Comment

• Them 86's had that shoe gap thing going on.

Seb you kient I was on yahoo jap last night looking for Bride seats lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
                          Them 86's had that shoe gap thing going on.

Seb you kient I was on yahoo jap last night looking for Bride seats lol.
                          i tried an alternative with the shoe thing, but used my trophy instead.....nah didnt fit or stay.

Comment

• aye

Comment

• still smiling from this day

Reminded me why I am still around cars and will be for a long time.
                              Like a glove

Comment

• H O U S E | W O R K S

reppin`

Comment

Working...
                                X