Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greensy pre-meet? pm me if you're keen!

Comment

• i was gonna lower my car, then i realised im lazy

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
        i was gonna lower my car, then i realised im lazy
        ditto.

maybe the energy will be there at 10am tomorrow lol

Comment

• just finished polishing my car for like the first time in 2 years, im that keen lol.

now i only got the interior too go and another coat of tyre shine

Comment

• ready

Comment

• im jelly

Comment

• hey mike, ill bring the mag with that time attack gtir pulsar from the uk if u wanna have a read of the article

Comment

• Haha nice to see I wasn't the only one giving a car some live. Cut polish and wax really brought out the factory pearl in the paint- win

Comment

• my car really needs a professional detail but im too cheap for that

Comment

• Lol, my paints thatbstuffed that all it gets is a wash for now, fresh paint next year

Comment

• my car got impounded by the police just now as they found 5-7 small pill like drugs in my car on the floor. FFS it was just mints that i dropped a while ago.
                        But due to me being flagged as suspicion for drug trafficking in the past, despite not having anything at all, as some of you already may know, they took my car in.
                        For the record, i dont do any of that, they just assume small asian guy and a nice car is drug related.
                        FML.
                        In sooo much shit with my parents.
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• my jaw

has hit the ground

wtf tranz, wow, how come they havnt got u in jail? wtf.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                            my car got impounded by the police just now as they found 5-7 small pill like drugs in my car on the floor. FFS it was just mints that i dropped a while ago.
                            But due to me being flagged as suspicion for drug trafficking in the past, despite not having anything at all, as some of you already may know, they took my car in.
                            For the record, i dont do any of that, they just assume small asian guy and a nice car is drug related.
                            FML.
                            In sooo much shit with my parents.
                            WAAHHAHHAHtthefuck...........

Agent Bilkins must have givin the go ahead for a raid after poor advice from officer Brian O'conner. Thats movie shit man. Hope it all works out in the end. Cops disrespectin family n shit....

Seriously though man. Hope it gets sorted out asap.
                            Originally posted by TRaNz
                            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• my wiring is all fucked up again

Was leaving the SW meet and all i had power to was engine and headlights nothing else worked

no dash, no headunit, no windows, no climate control, even brake lights didn't work

had to manually wind up the pop up lights to drive home

indicators didn't work either which made the trip interesting

then got onto princes hwy, hit boost in 2nd and got most of the power back to everything,
                              but lost headlights and only had 2/3 of my dash light up

gah i've gota re-do my loom again, this time i should do an in-bay loom
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• bugger roman!

Comment

Working...
                                X