X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cops on insta now... fck off...
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Search: #burnout #melbourne.

Ok there is your evidence boys, get out there and make us some cash.
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• they trolling insta now?

Comment

• Originally posted by skytup View Post
          has anyone got any contacts with flowdesigns aust. was getting a custom splitter made and the email has gone dead (wont respond)
          really hoped to have it finished for 100mm
          work with Ben from flow. So if u need anything just let me know and ill kick his ass

Comment

• They were probably all in the office watching fullboost video's and saw the oxerhaulin CRV and we're like fek he could out run us with the new tune and better tyres. #crvboiz #oxerhaulin #tolilovese85 #Nogrip

Comment

• what happened Ox?
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Long story short. They saw the fullboost video, searched the comments, found the one reply i had made, saw the paper recycling vid. Because they had no info, they started hastling msc. Msc gave them nothing.

I got a call from the boys to say they are investigating. In that time they realised that the same car was previously impounded and therefore had most of my details. They called msc back and started making threats, demanding my contact number. They then called me to say that they had a video of me doing a burnout out the front of msc and that i had two options, nominate the person who was driving or admit to it. I didnt admit to shit. I was on my way to an appointment and basically said i didnt have time for this, to which he replied "ill give you till 1pm to nominate some one."

I called him back later and basically said that it wasn't msc, it may have been me, but i didnt know what vid they were talking about. If they wanted someone to take the fall for it, i said i would, but im not admiting to shit. Anything that they would charge me with in court has already happened, anything that the court would order me to do, ive already done. They didnt even have my new rego on file and that right there says they cant put a timeframe on when the offence had occurred. Realising they had nothing, he said that if they were going to take matters further that id be hearing from them and they would be knocking on my door.

If i go to court again for a traffic offence i am 90%going to jail, but if they bought this case against me, im 90% sure my lawyer would get me off the hook because apart from a video they have nothing, and its borderline harassment to me and msc. They even had us believing that someone had actually taken the time to dob us in.

Tax payers money hard at work.

Because the youtube account is linked to my email, pretty much everything on social media linked to it is tainted.

Fuck Australia, fuck Victoria, fuck the government and fuck the Victorian highway patrol division.
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Just away from the internet completely, maybe deep in the bush somewhere.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• WHAT A JOKE. so lame Ox... Cunts are bashing their missus left right and center, Ice dealers/addicts are destroying civilization, middle class tradies and school mums are still driving 20+ k's over the limit daily and yet they pick on you...

Comment

• oh wow thats all kind of fucked up

Comment

• scarletts 1st bday party was a great success, and needless to say im still fucking exhausted as fuck

Comment

• Yee manngggf, SubCulture was awesome.......always good to see 90% of the crowd munted of their heads. LmFao
                          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Jesus, that's bullshit Ox.
                            Hopefully it doesn't go any further. Need more country cop procedures, paperwork is too hard so don't bother
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                              Need more country cop procedures, paperwork is too hard so don't bother

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                                Yee manngggf, SubCulture was awesome.......always good to see 90% of the crowd munted of their heads. LmFao
                                Subculture was tits aye Tranz.

Cops are fucked, ive been in a situation like this before. It's easier to break our balls over car related bullshit rather than bust dealers and real crims. They break'em hoping that the person involved will spill the beans.

Don't worry Ox you know if things progress Kuzinly will fuck em over.

Comment

Working...
                                X