• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you and moe can team up

Comment

• Fuck i need some money. God dammit
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Fuck i need some money. God dammit
        know those feels.
        got fine, car insurance, house insurance, and need to fix the bora
        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• #poor|works

Comment

• im all about that poor life, cant afford shiet, cant have noms, cant do anything enjoyable apart from wanking. fueeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh....
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• broke life for sure, just finished paying gas/elec now the car is due for service
              sigpic daily driven sti IG: skytup

Comment

• #broke|works

I'm fucked. Just had to fork out for bond and a months rent up front, still have to pay current rent for another month as well.

Got the lower control arms all installed and shit, that's something. Got the springs done up front and rear, have to adjust the preload so I can get lower, but gonna be a headache with 24k kg springs up front.

I also think I've fucked my steering rack. So there's more money.

Then there is the wheel build. Fek.
                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                *pats Sebs head*
                there there.
                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Oussss 24k springzzzz. I likey. I wamt stiffer too...16k front is not good enough anymore. Want it to you so stiff that when i drive down the road at 70kmh....headlight n taillights be popping out...draggin on the road n shiet. Haha

Comment

• Lol tranz.

Comment

• its the new trend mang, forget about hanging JDM hand rings off the tow hook and little toys.
                      its all about the tail lights these days.

Just had a big LOL sesh at Galactic circus.....much fun playing games, feel like a kid again. though playing in a suit will put you at a disadvantage.....feeehhhhhhhhh

Comment

• some of you kent saw on insta had a farm rally/demo derby at me mates over the weekend. sore as heoooo today. getting airborn in a car is scary/fun as
                        Originally posted by Smeeeb
                        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                          some of you kent saw on insta had a farm rally/demo derby at me mates over the weekend. sore as heoooo today. getting airborn in a car is scary/fun as
                          #foreverBoganAsian
                          hahahaha

Comment

• Pickup my 15year old brother today - tells me all about how he's going to get an m3 as his first car. I just laughed cause he has no concept of money or that he can't legally drive one on p's anyway.

Anyway we get home he shows me his laptop and says 'this is why I want one - too look like this' and shows me a S/W feature of the green Broadway static e36 m3.

I've never spoken to him about S/W or modifying cars but obviously he's been exposed to my cars over the years. There is hope for the future!

Comment

• Haha thats awesome

Comment

• There is hope that he will forever be poor as fuck hahaha
                                Originally posted by TRaNz
                                We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

Working...
                                X