Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attempt at beaurepairs for alignment failed, why does the jack in the middle be so high, got up the ramp tho =P with no lip and no planks, well with scraping that is ><
    so im booked for tmr at traction tyres rowville, hopefully from what bry and karl said they should be good.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post

oww no shit, why'd you sell up? Only negative of S chassis is cop attention, of which I've had plenty (many LOL stories here), but its not deterrent enough to sell, love my kouki too much.
      sorry to troll, but they are lol stories indeed. borderline lmao status

Comment

• ^HAHA. the lols are epic when it comes to my old mate at Nunawading TMU.

A basic idea of what happens.

See TMU setup in distance....

Get closer and recognise familiar face...

Prepare for defect/anal reaming...

Suprisingly get waved through before being recognised. Passes booze bus station....

Immediately after passing though, TMU officer recognises me; he gets mad. realmad. begins yelling at fellow cops about me. raging hard.

Look in rearview mirror and laugh hysterically as I roll down the road

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
          till the day u leave?
          Don't think So...
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Trackside tyres in Kilsyth is more than happy to allign slammed cars and stretch tyres!

Comment

• hahahaha epic, fuckin bawsssssssssss

Comment

• LAST EXAM TMR! and im not studying, cozzzz it is an open book one =P
                sigpic

Comment

• ^I miss uni. damn fulltime work is draining as. days off and sleeping in til 2pm was boss.

when do you finish your course nam? also, what are you studying?

Comment

• i finish after next yr =( mechanical engineering is epic
                    sigpic

Comment

• worse is full time and part time at night fkn ballss

yeaaaaa open book ftw only good thing about law subjects
                      Originally posted by Smeeeb
                      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• im full time uni student, and part time night shifts, so i go uni 5 days a week and work fri sat nights til 4am zzzzz
                        sigpic

Comment

• i decided to have KFC instead of Maccas coz ive had it like twice a day for 4 days...LuLz....think im fked..
                          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Shit i was about to lower the rear, and remembered im on empty tank. LOL i've lowered it on empty before and when i filled up halfway i couldnt get out of the petrol station and car didnt move

Comment

• snappp

hows the chats with the drunks when you deal cards?

i overheard a dealer once saying "that lady was sitting same spot same clothes yesterday"

i reckons there's worse but lol
                              Originally posted by Smeeeb
                              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                                snappp

hows the chats with the drunks when you deal cards?

i overheard a dealer once saying "that lady was sitting same spot same clothes yesterday"

i reckons there's worse but lol
                                haha its so tru, its like if they win enough they just sleep at one o the crown hotels so the next day they are right there. coz im viet, majority of the regulars are they are on the phone calling ppl to ask for money and are saying ill pay you back, or more like 'wheres my money? i need it now!' LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X