sigpic

Comment

• S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• bhahaha truth^^

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
            This was me Saturday afternoon.

Thought my rear left shock absorber had blown. I need to invest in new shock stretch bolts, think they're getting to the end of their life.

Put rear perches back in as well, was rolling on tyre Friday night and may have burnt some paint. Fek.
            Last edited by SebastienPeek; 09-06-2015, 07:31 PM.
            IG: @sebastienaudeon
            1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
            *pats Sebs head*
            there there.
            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
              rage why are nice wheels located in SA?? =(=(
              what! sa don't have nice wheels, if u need any sussed out let me me know, its only about $80 shipping via pack and send to melbs
              sigpic daily driven sti IG: skytup

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Im so glad im not on there, i start losing it at the youtube comments lol..... so many experts out there. I said to steve that we have to get it into the 12's asap and claim it as the worlds fastest, then maybe we might actually see these supposed 500hp crv's racing.
                Yeah, I asked what the fastest CRV is that anyone knows about that has actual proof of their run. Seems it is pretty much the same info you had. Claimed 12.9 by someone that people had read about somewhere and the fastest with a slip was 13.1.

There is a pretty hardcore CRV turbo but had no 1/4 mile runs. Just a build thread with a dyno run and that was it... Looks like it had plenty of potential for 12's going off the build thread.

Apparently the wagonvan rear end setup is a must for dropping clutches at 7k rpm and not blowing up the rear diff/driveshafts lol
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                  Yeah, I asked what the fastest CRV is that anyone knows about that has actual proof of their run. Seems it is pretty much the same info you had. Claimed 12.9 by someone that people had read about somewhere and the fastest with a slip was 13.1.

There is a pretty hardcore CRV turbo but had no 1/4 mile runs. Just a build thread with a dyno run and that was it... Looks like it had plenty of potential for 12's going off the build thread.

Apparently the wagonvan rear end setup is a must for dropping clutches at 7k rpm and not blowing up the rear diff/driveshafts lol

this information..........this just made Oxer go full 100% focus on the CRV to get that mid 12s. AHAHAHHAA.
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• needs more people willing to throw some cardboard on wheels.
                    missed out on like 3 sets recently
                    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                      needs more people willing to throw some cardboard on wheels.
                      missed out on like 3 sets recently
                      nah dont throw cardboard, do this mayneeee

S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Created quite the "efame wave"
                        IG: wade_rees_
                        BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Ahahaha Oxer you dumb fuck, on Hoonigan and shit, best
                          IG: @sebastienaudeon
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.
                          keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post

Created quite the "efame wave"
                            You can call me Oxer Slater
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post

Good to know. Im no going to be dorpping the clutch at 7k, will be feathering it at around 5. As long as it holds up for 4 or 5 passes ill be happy. 12.8 come at me
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Look at all that air time my free logo work is getting

Comment

Working...
                                X