This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meh... Fuck women.
    Biona.vn là nhà cung cấp các loại thực phẩm chức năng uy tín hàng đầu tại Việt Nam. Chuyên cung cấp các sản phẩm nấm linh chi, thuốc giảm cân, quả óc chó, sữa ong chúa, nhau thai cừu

Comment

• That's not fun at all man, sorry to hear that happened.

Makes me angry when cunts do runners. Fucking cunts.
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• All pieces to the car puzzle arrived today.

Let's see what the weekend brings.
        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
        there there.

Comment

• Cheers guys.
          will see what happens.
          Was planning to just have it written off and buy a new car, but bank account says no.
          Will prob just patch the bora up, it can live out its 10 years under my name
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
            Someone ran up my arse, did a runner. I cornered them in a court, but didn't see what garage they went into (I'm 99% sure I know which one it is) but cops wouldn't door knock cos the lights were off and cos I didn't catch the rego as I was too far behind they won't do anything.

My fresh painted boot is caved in.
            Genuine gli tail exploded.
            Bumper has a hole through.
            Section of the body between boot and tail has cracked off and been folded in.
            New tail light is no where near fitting.
            Haven't checked under the bumper yet
            As in, second accident in a row?

Originally posted by seobiona View Post
            Meh... Fuck women.
            True seb. Trueee
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
              Cheers guys.
              will see what happens.
              Was planning to just have it written off and buy a new car, but bank account says no.
              Will prob just patch the bora up, it can live out its 10 years under my name
              Damn man, that is shit as... I had a dude hit my car and do a runner when i was 18. The idiot didn't realise i knew exactly who he was and the cops ended up getting him. He was one of a well known healesville drop kicks that would steal cars etc etc

Can you go to their door and confront them? or steak out their joint and wait for them to open the garage?
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• nar just the one accident.

I've been scoping them out waiting for the car. been checking google maps etc
                its only just down the road so I often drive/walk/ride past just to have a look.
                going to hit up the local pub car park tonight as thats where I suspect they came from
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• normally i do collages of food....but today....Michael Hack. =)

S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• that sucks dyl! find out which car is theirs then fuck their car up

Comment

• lol
                      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• another blog sharing it out Oxer:
                        Speed Society is the largest automotive enthusiast based streetwear brand, car giveaway, media platform, and car club membership in the world.

Comment

• Amazing how many drag racing/CRV experts seem to pop up in the facebook comments lol i **** people sometimes...

Comment

• What are the comments Hack?
                            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                            there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                              Amazing how many drag racing/CRV experts seem to pop up in the facebook comments lol i **** people sometimes...
                              Im so glad im not on there, i start losing it at the youtube comments lol..... so many experts out there. I said to steve that we have to get it into the 12's asap and claim it as the worlds fastest, then maybe we might actually see these supposed 500hp crv's racing.
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X