Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who does fabricating/modifiying? looking to see if someone can shorten my stock knuckle/spindle on the integra

Comment

• Not sure Luke, what material is the spindle made out of? I'm assuming cast iron?
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• cast iron id say

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
          hahaha

Just put the wide gigs on Linc, give them a clean. done.
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            who does fabricating/modifiying? looking to see if someone can shorten my stock knuckle/spindle on the integra
            Way too dangerous to weld. Also in reference to your club reg question in the other thread. 25+ years... but now you have to supply photos and supply a roadworthy to get club reg + supply yearly photos of the car. Not worth having anymore if you have a modified car.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Way too dangerous to weld. Also in reference to your club reg question in the other thread. 25+ years... but now you have to supply photos and supply a roadworthy to get club reg + supply yearly photos of the car. Not worth having anymore if you have a modified car.
              i see a guy in the us do heaps of spindles, and forks, havent seen any negative feedback from his stuff? why is it so dangerous to weld?
              i have found some aftermarket drop forks aswell

oh okay that sucks balls

Comment

• M.I.A rep
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                  hahaha

Just put the wide gigs on Linc, give them a clean. done.
                  yeah gonna do the 9's and 10's and fuck around with spacers/height/camber and see if i can get something i like.. had a little look tonight, need to somehow find more lows in the front :P although my sway bar is already 50% ground threw i need more fake lows i think

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                    i see a guy in the us do heaps of spindles, and forks, havent seen any negative feedback from his stuff? why is it so dangerous to weld?
                    i have found some aftermarket drop forks aswell

oh okay that sucks balls

When you weld cast steel you have to heat it up before/during welding. There are very few people that have mastered it, and being such a vital component, i would never risk it. The us is the us. If you did it here and had an accident you'd be so fucked...

Mpc do billet drop forks.
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dummett22 View Post
                      yeah gonna do the 9's and 10's and fuck around with spacers/height/camber and see if i can get something i like.. had a little look tonight, need to somehow find more lows in the front :P although my sway bar is already 50% ground threw i need more fake lows i think
                      Mate, embrace your inner love of vw's and delete the shitty sway bar

Comment

• What is a front sway bar and where do I get one?
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bflat View Post
                          Mate, embrace your inner love of vw's and delete the shitty sway bar
                          Haha Seb b and I were literally discussing that option last night.. Where it's at now though is only 5mm or so below the sump so it's sorta acting as a bash plate, gktech is developing a high clearance sway bar though so that could be an option

Never you mind seb, it's a secret

Comment

• There's too many Sebs now. Weirds me the fuck out.

Regardless, looks like I'm going to be getting some custom shit made suspension wise as well as a few goodies. Fuck my bank account is going to look funky.
                            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                            there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                              Yeah, the last year has gone super fucking quick.

Also, time to go wider Shinny, I expect 11's all around as a minimum, make it happen.
                              hahaha nah hoping to go 10" et20 all round. means i can still comfortably daily it. 11" would be made camber sesh

Comment

• Yeah, mad camber is where it's at bruhhhhhhh

Have to get me some camber plates for the rear made up. Gonna be the bees knees.
                                Might have to buy some toe shims too, not sure just yet. Might need to discuss with Dylan...
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X