• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
    For that hehe

Hopefully the weather isnt a bitch this weekend
    cant wait for the epic stanceworks maccas run! LOLOL

Originally posted by mk3 View Post
    gonna detail car tomorrow....then friday gonna drop it drop it lowwwwwww
    damn man, needa do that too. can only detail it on saturday though

Comment

• lowered the car abit further, on the upside least i dont need adj camber arms nemore =p!
      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• pics?

Comment

• nah no pics cars dirty as shit ill save it for sunday yo!
          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Sunday maccas run!!!!!

Comment

• Need to wash the car so badly but cbf . Spider webs is the new in thing lol

Comment

• so should i wash my car before the meet....

Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• it looks like someone photoshopped your tires out lol

edit// my bad contrast on my work comp is low as
                  Last edited by cln; 06-22-2011, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                    it looks like someone photoshopped your tires out lol
                    i think this one is funnier

OMG where is my wheel?

Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Join the web’s most supportive community of creators and get high-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos in gorgeous HD with no ads.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-BGIcRBPHM"]YouTube - ‪Hellaflush cartoon‬‏[/ame]

LOLs

Comment

• i lol'ed

Comment

• euro vid is so sick, car meet + aircraft hanger + baller cars = instant win. what are all the videos shot on these days? slr camers or hd video recorders?

Comment

• keen as for sunday

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                                keen as for sunday
                                +1 to that, still missing a bunch of stuff i was hoping to have/have done on car, but im not missing this one :p

Comment

Working...
                                X