Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apprenticeships at the powerstations are starting to pop up now. Apply for all the jobs!

Comment

• Been doing heaps of Overtime lately, thinking i have some money to blow on more useless car stuff. Next minute, rent BAMM, 2x rego BAMM, car needs a service BAMM and CRV suspension is getting crazy vibrations again... BAMM BAMM BAMM.

Hurry up tax return...
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• good work Andy.
        what sort of positions Lukey?
        can't wait for my tax return, waiting on my group certificate from the bottle shop if it ever arrives..
        Should be enough to get the vento rego sorted. then bora can get some love
        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• nice mang.. guess new jobs all round. I got offered a new position as well.

Comment

• i got offered a job from both of my hands......took em both. ooouussssss
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Nice work on job Andrew!

Fuck me got a lot of shit to get sorted before 100mm. Not looking forward to spending some serious cash.
              IG: @sebastienaudeon
              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
              there there.
              keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                Nice work on job Andrew!

Fuck me got a lot of shit to get sorted before 100mm. Not looking forward to spending some serious cash.
                Then dont...
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• So just a little heads up.... with the new hoon legislation in place, if you're caught doing more then 45kmh over be prepared to be reemed. I was lucky thanks to my/our lawyer. As it is my second offence over 45kmh, i was expecting to get destroyed. I got off with around 3k in court fees/fines and 12 month loss of licence.

This is where it gets serious. If i ever have to front a judge again with anything to do with cars, I get 3 months jail. Even my lawyer said there wont be much he can do.

Let it be a lesson to yous.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    So just a little heads up.... with the new hoon legislation in place, if you're caught doing more then 45kmh over be prepared to be reemed. I was lucky thanks to my/our lawyer. As it is my second offence over 45kmh, i was expecting to get destroyed. I got off with around 3k in court fees/fines and 12 month loss of licence.

This is where it gets serious. If i ever have to front a judge again with anything to do with cars, I get 3 months jail. Even my lawyer said there wont be much he can do.

damn man

Comment

• thanks guys

and holy fuck ox, time to be a nun
                      www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        So just a little heads up.... with the new hoon legislation in place, if you're caught doing more then 45kmh over be prepared to be reemed. I was lucky thanks to my/our lawyer. As it is my second offence over 45kmh, i was expecting to get destroyed. I got off with around 3k in court fees/fines and 12 month loss of licence.

this is fucked. jailtime for "hooning". ffs

Comment

• wow, jail :/ fck me.
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• absolutely messed up, jail time if something happens again in relation to cars. =(
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• i swear penalties for drink driving aren't even this harsh wtf
                              www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                                what sort of positions Lukey?
                                electrical and mechanical (fitter&turner and boilermaker)

Comment

Working...
                                X