• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its fucked, 510 bucks in Tas move here and bam 718
    03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
    getout.

Comment

• Yeah, can't believe how much it is here, fucked.
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Can't wait to get my next rego x3........
        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
          Can't wait to get my next rego x3........
          yeah no worries, loose change for a bloke like you. =P
          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• i only pay like 600ish for the maxima and like 500ish for the bravo

country life ftw

Comment

• yeah bora was low 600s this year #countrylife
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• dose.
                Like a glove

Comment

• Huh, so it's cheaper for you guys if you live out of the CBD/Metro area? It's just statewide up here, or at least I'm pretty sure it.

Try up here, I'm 99% sure QLD has the most expensive rego in the country. Club rego for life!(except on the daily )

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
                    Huh, so it's cheaper for you guys if you live out of the CBD/Metro area? It's just statewide up here, or at least I'm pretty sure it.

Try up here, I'm 99% sure QLD has the most expensive rego in the country. Club rego for life!(except on the daily )
                    I dunno, NSW/ Sydney is pretty exxy. At least you own your private number plates. We pay out the arse and own nothing

1963 850 - 1408cc, 45DCOE, 'S' 7.5" brakes, 6-point cage, blasted, Velo GPT-2's, rear beam

Comment

• Originally posted by MkI View Post
                      I dunno, NSW/ Sydney is pretty exxy. At least you own your private number plates. We pay out the arse and own nothing
                      How is your rego system done though? We pay an amount based on cylinders, 4cyl $663, 6cyl $827, 8cyl $1005.....and they're saying it's probably going to go up. And if you've got a 5cyl like my last daily was, you don't get your own category, you just pay 6cyl price, same with rotors, 2 rotors, pay same as 4 cyl......it's retarded!!

It's funny you say that regarding personalised plates as NSW people usually scoff at our prices, but it's a one off.....you rent yours for 4 or 5 years and have paid them same, yet we own ours outright from day 1. You NEVER own yours technically, which must suck.

Comment

• vic depends on the type of vehicles and amount of seats you have aswell

Comment

• Anyone on here got Project CARS for Xbox One?
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

• Hi guys
                            www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                              Anyone on here got Project CARS for Xbox One?
                              Nope but I've heard it's really hard with a controller, apparently it's made for wheel setups. aintnobodygottimefodat.jpg

I think when the next Forza comes out, I'll be pushed over the line to get an Xbox One.

Comment

• Interesting you say that man, it seems all the guys holding records around tracks are using a controller?

They put a patch out for the game about five days ago that settled the issue with the analog sticks being hell snappy.

Regardless, I've been hammering it with a steering wheel and pedal setup. Tempted to buy a proper racing seat setup and take it a step further as I don't think I'll be spending any money on Lucy for a while. Just drive her on the weekends.
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X