X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahahahahahaha
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• epic wind is epic. wasn't even raining in my area and the wind alone woke me up.

hope weather holds up for sunday.

Comment

• was it raining hard in the north? I didn't hear shit, I sleep through everything

Comment

• wasn't much rain in doncaster where I am, but not too sure about other areas. just a mild hurricane outside my window no sleep makes me mad.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
            was it raining hard in the north? I didn't hear shit, I sleep through everything
            yeah was pretty heavy in my area lol, woke up to my window rattling thought someone was trying to break into my room fucking shit myself
            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• you guys need wog roller shutters over your windows, a bomb could go off and I wouldn't even know about it lol

Comment

• ^hahaha bad. you live just over greensy way man?

being on the second storey I get all the wind smashing up my window, thought it was the apocalypse at one point lol

Comment

• Sunday 26 June
                  Summary Min 10 Max 15 Partly cloudy. Melbourne area
                  Partly cloudy. Winds north to northwesterly averaging up to 25 km/h.

although it is melbourne so will probably go up or down 10 deg +1-30x6*5 before then
                  Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
                    ^hahaha bad. you live just over greensy way man?
                    yerp, born & raised how come?

Comment

• GREENSY STAND UP! :P

Oh i've seen your car around there before man. Met you the carwash meet in donny a while back, used to have the silver accord, now got an S14a. I used to go to school in eltham, so over that way a lot seeing mates.

Comment

• Someone got some casual work for me? I need work for 3-4 weeks as I leave for the US july 31st

Just need some extra cashola. Have spacesuit, will travel.
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
                          GREENSY STAND UP! :P

Oh i've seen your car around there before man. Met you the carwash meet in donny a while back, used to have the silver accord, now got an S14a. I used to go to school in eltham, so over that way a lot seeing mates.
                          oh yeah now I remember, we've had this convo before lol, didn't recognize the new car in your avatar. How's the S14 treating you? I used to have an S15, best car I ever owned, miss it every day

Comment

• *originally posted on speedhunters*

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkUFQAgEX5Q&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Shane Van Gisbergen Drift Celebration‬‏[/ame]

suprising how decent he was lol

Comment

• LOOOOL....V8 supercars seesssshhhh....yeeeeeeeeee
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• pwoahh thats mad haha
                                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
                                X