• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
    whered that pic come from?
    Henry from www.dorifutoo.com
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      have you got a RWC from a dodgy place any time in the last 3 months?
      last roady i got was in december and it wasnt a dodgy(he was a bit lenient, but the car was pretty spot on anyway)

Comment

• what happens if u dont respond?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
          what happens if u dont respond?
          all it says is to please contact moe police. i gave them a call and left my phone number n crap, coz the cop wasnt at the cop shop. doesnt say anything about when i have to respond or consequences or anything.

Comment

• sounds quite peculiar

Comment

• indeed

theres 2 things i can think of that arent related to my car, and im hoping its to do with one of them, still weird.

Comment

• Maybe someone phones that hoon hotline thing. I have no idea how that thing works though
                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• for ur sake i hope its one of those

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                    hada copper visit my house today while i was at work. left a card saying theyd been, but with no reason for the visit.

anyone had this for defect/exhaust related sorta stuff? i havent really driven by any cops lately, so im thinking its something else, just cant think of what!! its shitting me not knowing. rang the cop shop, but the copper wasnt there.

the waiting is killing me
                    Same happened to my mate, they went to his house. It was because he was caught speeding on a speed camera with 30km's over the limit.

However the bit i was confused was, why not send a infringement notice or something like that, why drive to his house? And was confused for a bit but then i thought it could possibly have something to do with the coppers being on strike.. not too sure though.

Another thing, just curious if the suspension on my front is really stiff (really really stiff) is that very bad for the car? I know its bad for my back and spine as im jumping arund in the car, but can that do anything to the struts or anything?

Comment

• the printout i got from the 'wheel allignment' we half assed did after work today

camber (after as its pretty much the same as before)
                      FL: -4.1
                      FR: -4.5

RL: -5.5
                      RR: -5.1

front toe before
                      L: 9.7mm
                      R: 8.2mm
                      front toe after
                      L: -0.9mm
                      R: -0.7mm

rear toe hasnt been adjust yet but its not as bad as the front as the guy who usually does them didnt know how to adjust it

Comment

• drove all day on sunday, for a mates wedding, epic fun, and that was with the missus and 2 passenger in the rear =P
                        sigpic

Comment

• Fuckin Hell the rain outside is bad ATM. Hope it clears in a few hours ;s

Comment

• agreed, its crazy here

Comment

• full windy n rain seessshhh here.
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• my eg was being overpowered by the wind on the freeway ><
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X