X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
    Aha definitely, next you'll know she'll be giving you lip

I'm starting to get a list together for parts that I want to run in my own gaming pc. Been so long since I had a proper rig.
    hah, if she does that shell get a bit of a flogging.

i need to get someone whos good with computers to piece one together for me

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
    Weekends aren't spent on here, every damn weekday is though.
    No Facebook life means all time spent on here for sure.

Gordie sent me some shit on Snapchat last night, something about a potential S|W BBQ but nothing posted on here, all on Facebook. Fucking Facebook.
    im otherway round, usually on the weekend but not weekdays

i dont have gordie on fb

seen pics of ze merc on fb, soo gooood

Comment

• fucking something funky up with my firefox, there is some sort of asian writing on the section where the tabs are, it moves when you go to different tabs, so fucking annoying. any ideas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
        fucking something funky up with my firefox, there is some sort of asian writing on the section where the tabs are, it moves when you go to different tabs, so fucking annoying. any ideas?
        infeckted.

uninstall firefox, run spyware/malware scan and then anti virus just incase.
        then download a fresh latest version of firefox.
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• keen for bbq

@lukey I've put together about 8 high end pc's...2 of those mine and the rest for friends and family. All of them have been running strong for 1-5 years now. Just let me know if you want to price up a rig and I can bounce off some feedback and put the actual thing together for you
          Like a glove

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
            Weekends aren't spent on here, every damn weekday is though.
            No Facebook life means all time spent on here for sure.

Gordie sent me some shit on Snapchat last night, something about a potential S|W BBQ but nothing posted on here, all on Facebook. Fucking Facebook.
            Seb flipping shit.. spending too much time with oxer and tranz bro.

In for BBQ. haven't seen half the guys in ages

Comment

• Originally posted by danielsahhhn View Post
              keen for bbq

@lukey I've put together about 8 high end pc's...2 of those mine and the rest for friends and family. All of them have been running strong for 1-5 years now. Just let me know if you want to price up a rig and I can bounce off some feedback and put the actual thing together for you
              uKLey, whats you budget, main uses and is it just a tower or the full works with speakers, kb/mouse n monitor. let Macaron n TRaNz know.
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• in for BBQ.
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Also, that Merc is sick!!
                  omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• In for sausage. I mean bbq
                    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Whats going with this bbq?

Where and when i dont use bookface.

Comment

• Originally posted by shinny View Post
                        Seb flipping shit.. spending too much time with oxer and tranz bro.

In for BBQ. haven't seen half the guys in ages
                        Yeah nah, I just don't use it. Fucks me off a bit actually.

Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                        in for BBQ.
                        Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                        In for sausage. I mean bbq
                        Originally posted by RBT View Post
                        Whats going with this bbq?

Where and when i dont use bookface.
                        No idea. All I saw was a photo for like, five seconds that Gordie was posting some shit about an S|W BBQ. Then I lost my shit on here like, nothing gets posted here, and it's only if we use Facebook do people keep in contact.

Drives me fucking insane.
                        IG: @sebastienaudeon
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.
                        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• thoughts on these wheels peeps?

seen on ebay tonite. would need to organise something with someone from canberra to get em or something for me

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                            infeckted.

uninstall firefox, run spyware/malware scan and then anti virus just incase.
                            then download a fresh latest version of firefox.
                            isnt doing it now so dunno.

Originally posted by danielsahhhn View Post
                            ive had mine for id say 4-5 years now, its still a good pc, just getting old and outdated and not able to run new games, not that i have any or internet to play em. my wife got me bf4 when it came out and i havent even taken it out of the box, whoops.
                            ill start pming you about stuff etc.

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                            uKLey, whats you budget, main uses and is it just a tower or the full works with speakers, kb/mouse n monitor. let Macaron n TRaNz know.
                            need to workout budget and shiz

Comment

• Cheers for the love guysssss, gunna put it up for sale though... I want to run the RS on something different, something big body on bags. Never been that route before so I think its something I'd like to give a proper go

Feedback from people that have run bags before? Good for daily?

Comment

Working...
                              X