Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was going to wash the car for tommorow buts its supposed to rain all day thing will be dirty in 5 seconds
    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
      sounds teh caeks Nam, i miss running silly neg camber.....im almost stock atm....and the rims sit fine.....fk have i done wrong....LOL
      haha, dw when i get new coillies to go more lows, it should look better, and if i pull my guards i would have less camber
      sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• front needs more camber and low in my opinion, looks good regardless

Comment

• That looks epic man !! What camber you running ?

Comment

• fucked if i know havent got an allignment yet

Comment

• tranz; why you no running neg camber no more?

lukey; looks good brother! but tuck in the front like how the back is sitting and camber more like people been sayin and it would be perfecto. dope plates, dope ride = dope status none-the-less

Comment

• Looks nice as man!
                  Originally posted by Smeeeb
                  Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                    tranz; why you no running neg camber no more?
                    well got the shorter custom Tein springs in the rear ye. and camber was like -7. so im like yeha lessen it, and it should be near -4 like last time...he lessened it and its like -1.9. and just first right with poke. im like to the guy, the hell, it looks normal, where the neg camber. and hes like looks like you dont need it.....was soo devo...i need wider wheels....LOL =p
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• loll wd lukey make me feel like a lazy ass! time to go pay the arabs 10bux to wash it during lunch
                      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                        well got the shorter custom Tein springs in the rear ye. and camber was like -7. so im like yeha lessen it, and it should be near -4 like last time...he lessened it and its like -1.9. and just first right with poke. im like to the guy, the hell, it looks normal, where the neg camber. and hes like looks like you dont need it.....was soo devo...i need wider wheels....LOL =p
                        LOL fail mang. new wheels soon? but your rims = jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. they 3 piece?

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                          loll wd lukey make me feel like a lazy ass! time to go pay the arabs 10bux to wash it during lunch
                          careful they dont steal everything.

PICK UP THE R34 TONIGHT. kinda excited

EXCITED

Comment

• just like to share my latest photo with you

dom
                            '92 16v Passat Wagon on Bagyard Air Ride

Comment

• Originally posted by Dubstance View Post

just like to share my latest photo with you

dom
                              damn dude, looks awesome! needs some new plates, LOWAGZ i happen to have some sitting at home you could buy

Comment

• all good, already have a plate id like to buy in my head ATM hehe

dom
                                '92 16v Passat Wagon on Bagyard Air Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X