X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im in exam mode jason so yerh LOL
    sigpic

Comment

• sherrifs/tmu on camp road again fuck they must be absolutely racking it in
      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• dc2r lip on the liberty hmmmmmmm

anyone got a black dc2r lip?
        Originally posted by Smeeeb
        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
          sherrifs/tmu on camp road again fuck they must be absolutely racking it in
          mobile speed camera ye?
          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Does anyone know the legalities of no back seats?

ie. take off seat belts too, or some shit .. im confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
              mobile speed camera ye?
              nah, theres a van who sits opposite barracks behind the fence lol.its got a camera that scans your numberplate and then down the road cops wave you into the reserve if you have outstanding tickets/warrants
              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• oh them ones.....daymm....
                which area u from Colin?
                Me = Mill Park

Comment

• broady dude

Comment

• oh true, makes sense. Camp Rd n all...LuLz =p

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                      Does anyone know the legalities of no back seats?

ie. take off seat belts too, or some shit .. im confused.
                      If the back seat is removed the seat belts have to be removed aswell.

From Vicroads:

Removing seats
                      The requirements for removing seats will vary depending on:

the original number of seating positions
                      the new number of seating positions
                      which seats are removed
                      when the vehicle was manufactured

An Approval Certificate is not required if:

the number of original seating positions was less than 10
                      10 or more seating positions have been reduced to 2 - 3 seats in the front row only
                      10 or more seating positions have been reduced to 4 - 9 seats in a vehicle manufactured before 1970
                      more than 12 seating positions have been reduced to 10-12 seats in a vehicle manufactured before 1986
                      the number of seating positions does not reduce to below 13

If the modification is not listed above an Approval Certificate is required.

Comment

• for a bit of oxer love

IMG_5489 by x10Hz, on Flickr

Comment

• Hahha win!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• rear camber adjusted! looks the goods, but might need more, gotta test it out tmr on the road as i need flat surface. mmm negative camber... =P
                            sigpic

Comment

• sounds teh caeks Nam, i miss running silly neg camber.....im almost stock atm....and the rims sit fine.....fk have i done wrong....LOL

Comment

• man loves his cigars haha
                                wonder if that cigars still wedged on the front of the civ

Comment

Working...
                                X