• thanks everybody. its amazing <3

Comment

• Congratulations Lukey!
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• so them bugs hey
        www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• anyone know any suspension guru's in Aus? Someone who can rebuild KW coilovers and who isnt EVLmotorsports cus they dont like taking my money...
          We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
            anyone know any suspension guru's in Aus? Someone who can rebuild KW coilovers and who isnt EVLmotorsports cus they dont like taking my money...
            I helped rebuild Josh's bike suspension. 60cents worth of parts and some oil, done
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Yeah I've rebuilt bike suspension with my dad as well. Have a feeling these are a little more complex haha

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                Yeah I've rebuilt bike suspension with my dad as well. Have a feeling these are a little more complex haha
                only cos you got that fancy stuff lol. needs more shitunings
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• I'd try these guys, meant to be one of the best in aus http://mcasuspension.com/

Comment

• I had a look on that website and to me it seems like they have their own product, which makes me think they won't be interested in touching KW lol. Might send them an email though.

Comment

• There is a KW place in melbourne somewhere, i was told they are the only place in Aus that will rebuild them.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• That's EVL. Been trying to get him to do it for 3 months now. Only got as far as giving him the part numbers of my struts.

Comment

• Just replace them with t and r coilovers...
                          www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                            Just replace them with t and r coilovers...
                            +1 for TandR Coils, quality product.
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• wheres Macaron, didnt he say Northern WTAC is wednesday now or was that just a tarp?
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X