X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
      Says the guy who said he wasnt gonna do stupid shit out front of Sebalonious's place.
      Nek minnut......bbbaaaaAAAAAAAAAA and you goin ' hur hur hur hur...i cant come here in this car for a while hur hur hur hur ', fkin white smoke everywhere.
      ROFLMAO talk shit get hit Awxer.
      Fuck, lol
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Comment

• so we went and looked at this house yesterday

its no good, theyve renoed it to make it look pretty and thats about it. the roof needs to be redone, the floor in alot of places is wonky, like it needs to be restumped, was told there is both timber and concrete stumps. some of the weaterboards are rotten aswell, not sure if termites or just rot, and the backyard isnt as big as i thought.

but then today we looked at this one

while there isnt many pictures, this one has lots more potential and alot more of a solid base to start with, just needs cosmetic stuff - to be made prettier. there was quite a few big cracks in the walls in the front of the house, but been told the slab has been fixed up, cant quite remember what they did, but there would be paperwork with the sale and a guarentee with it. the kitchen, bathroom and semi ensuite need to be renoed in the future, but its still deffinetly livable. gardens need to be redone, and new fences on part of it. the layout of the house and size of everything is good, and gas central heating. has a single car garage under the roof line and a single car shed which needs a roller door put on it. while the backyard isnt the biggest it is next to a greenbelt so that gives kids the room

Comment

• i apologise for all the boring house stuff

Comment

• second place looks a lot more promising especially with what was said about the first place. the first place sounds like a set of bbs replicas "looks" flashy and is junk and second place is like a set of genuine rs' that need refurb and will look amazing afterwards.

i apologise for my randomness haha
              www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Ox, you doin burnouts outside Sebs house?

Cheeky kient.

Comment

• Ox always doing cheeky kient stuff lol
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

• There's a CRV that looks like it's being parted out at the BP on Pasco Vale Rd, might be of interest to the #crvboiz

Comment

• Finally decided on wheels for the 14. Should be getting rear pair this week then front pair in a few more

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Was going to ask if anyone wanted to join me for the drive over to Adelaide, but then realised I am unable to provide somewhere for someone to stay, that and I will be pretty busy so wouldn't even be able to show you around...

But, if that doesn't phase you, driving over Thursday night and wouldn't mind some company.
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                          so we went and looked at this house yesterday

its no good, theyve renoed it to make it look pretty and thats about it. the roof needs to be redone, the floor in alot of places is wonky, like it needs to be restumped, was told there is both timber and concrete stumps. some of the weaterboards are rotten aswell, not sure if termites or just rot, and the backyard isnt as big as i thought.

while there isnt many pictures, this one has lots more potential and alot more of a solid base to start with, just needs cosmetic stuff - to be made prettier. there was quite a few big cracks in the walls in the front of the house, but been told the slab has been fixed up, cant quite remember what they did, but there would be paperwork with the sale and a guarentee with it. the kitchen, bathroom and semi ensuite need to be renoed in the future, but its still deffinetly livable. gardens need to be redone, and new fences on part of it. the layout of the house and size of everything is good, and gas central heating. has a single car garage under the roof line and a single car shed which needs a roller door put on it. while the backyard isnt the biggest it is next to a greenbelt so that gives kids the room
                          first one preferred.

Originally posted by RBT View Post
                          Ox, you doin burnouts outside Sebs house?

Cheeky kient.
                          doin it Pingu style + twelve penises

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                          Ox always doing cheeky kient stuff lol
                          das it mane

Originally posted by anth View Post
                          There's a CRV that looks like it's being parted out at the BP on Pasco Vale Rd, might be of interest to the #crvboiz
                          Mike is too rich for that, makin it rain n shiet.

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                          Finally decided on wheels for the 14. Should be getting rear pair this week then front pair in a few more
                          did Troy from TandR autostyling look after you?

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                          Was going to ask if anyone wanted to join me for the drive over to Adelaide, but then realised I am unable to provide somewhere for someone to stay, that and I will be pretty busy so wouldn't even be able to show you around...

But, if that doesn't phase you, driving over Thursday night and wouldn't mind some company.
                          u get time off so easy.....am jealouz.
                          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            so we went and looked at this house yesterday

Second one might have been underpinned?
                            If done right it's all good usually, but need to look at why it failed in the first place, could just be a case of Shit footing (lazy tradies) or may be a issue with water or soil.
                            Buying houses is fun hey!? Take your time, ask plenty of questions etc, and make sure you get stuff in writing, my gf got screwed over on the two things I didn't check
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• troy from t and r autostyling can choke on a bullet for all i care lol

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                                the two things I didn't check
                                when you got told, did you put sunnies on and said the punch line? =P

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                                troy from t and r autostyling can choke on a bullet for all i care lol

#shotsfired #EMTstandingby
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X