This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what really grinds my gears.

When fucking adults don't know the difference between your and you're. Especially where, we're and were. It's like, fuck man, did you go to school or not?
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
      You know what really grinds my gears.

When fucking adults don't know the difference between your and you're. Especially where, we're and were. It's like, fuck man, did you go to school or not?
      your a toolbag Sebalonious, also we're is my hoodie? i think i left it in youre car.
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
        there there.

Comment

• lols

Comment

• Been bored today so decided to shake the worm: http://www.staggeringbeauty.com/

*probably best not to open if you have epilepsy

Comment

• Good ol' shake of the sauce bottle
              IG: @sebastienaudeon
              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
              there there.

Comment

• wish i had a better paying job, would be able to afford a slightly better house

Comment

• Originally posted by anthony--t View Post
                  Been bored today so decided to shake the worm: http://www.staggeringbeauty.com/

*probably best not to open if you have epilepsy
                  AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, man, have that open to some hard trance or hardstyle.....fwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa das it maneeeeeee

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                  wish i had a better paying job, would be able to afford a slightly better house
                  stop playing cars for awhile and spend on house, then once done, come back to cars.
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                    stop playing cars for awhile and spend on house, then once done, come back to cars.

Dats it mayne.. What I've even trying to do. The struggle is real though. Sold up and did the whole sensible daily thing. Then suddenly car needed coils. Car needed some nice wheels. Wheels needed tyres. Tyres needed stances. Gets expensive. Ya feel.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                      Stop playing cars for awhile and spend on house, then once done, come back to cars.
                      i pretty much have, once the bravo is on the road im gonna save a lot more.

its hard on mechanic wages, $21 an hour. and terri is now not working, its even harder

but im trying

id like to try and chase shut work at the power stations, but i may have another job at a 4wd workshop soon im hoping
                      Last edited by Lukey; 09-15-2014, 04:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by anthony--t View Post
                        Dats it mayne.. What I've even trying to do. The struggle is real though. Sold up and did the whole sensible daily thing. Then suddenly car needed coils. Car needed some nice wheels. Wheels needed tyres. Tyres needed stances. Gets expensive. Ya feel.
                        This is usually what happens. It never ends:
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Anyone else keep getting asked to log in when using tapatalk? Only happens on S/W.

Comment

• Yep, just have to keep cancelling and eventually stops asking you. I assume the tapatalk software s|w is running is old or something, cus before tapatalk was updated to the new version it never happened.
                            We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Happens to me every time. I just cancel like Foff said and I still am always logged in and able to post. Kinda annoying but used to it now. Mine has done it for as long as I can remember..

Comment

• Yeah I just cancel it and it works, but it's annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X